Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,036 Posts
Hey you guys, I'm all for Sharon getting all she can for her "little yellow truck" in fact, I think it's worth every penny at 18,000. Have you guys seen it ??? Hell no !!! Bud is buying and anybody buying is going to offer less than the asking price. My neighbor Jerry Allen has one very similar only it's Redline Red and he wants 21,000for it with 40,000 plus miles on it.

·
Premium Member
7,036 Posts
Oooo, and it looks like it's got a chrome or stainless grill too! Sweet!
It's painted to match the grill bar "weezie" or at least it looks painted. By the way the Running Boards are also painted Slingshot Yellow and look good with the Black Rubber mats still attached, which looked in good shape also. I actually think 18 is a good price for it with the mileage and the way it is equipped, that is if I was selling, but as a buyer that would be different. It's one nice SSR.

·
Premium Member
7,036 Posts
Hey "Share" thanks for the "LIKE" It's hard to fly like an Eagle when a bunch of turkeys get involved !!! You can see what intelligent people commented and they haven't even seen your "little yellow truck" but yet decided to comment. Hey I loved it and tried my best to get Bud to buy it. He keeps thinking of mine that I paid $13,300 for but, it had a 131,000 miles on it !!! If you still got it in May, we're having a big SSR Rally in Maggie Valley, North Carolina May 14, 15 & 16. at the Maggie Valley Inn & Conference Center ... good place to try and sell it with all the SSRfanatics there. Of all the "intelligent" posts I never saw one advising you how to fix your drivers side window or mention of our Rally in the Valley in "Maggie" North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,045 Posts
@Sharon I have sent you a "conversation". ?

·
Premium Member
7,036 Posts
Just remember Bob, Sharon owns it and she posted it here. You are the one who started the discussion of value. Negotiations usually take place in person, on the phone , or with PMs and emails. You are the one who started the public discussion.
Sorry, but I don't know how to do Private Messages or Emails, but I have been on the phone with her several times and of course went to see Sharon and her SSR.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Hey Sharon,
Just my $.02 worth. I suspect cold and rainy winter weather is not the time to maximize your return on your 'convertible". If you would be happy with $15,900 I'd say leave it there till spring, but plan to raise the price to $18K when good weather breaks. Might have the side benefit of shaking a potential buyer out of their stupor. I think from your pics/description plus tennesseecozydog's in person recommendation your truck is well worth your price. As others have mentioned, take it to a Fanatic function where lots of other interested SSR nuts can see it. While you've got it and winter is limiting your usage, fix the window as well.
Tuckerred

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I would love to start my ad all over. Plz administrator, may I do so??
It's painted to match the grill bar "weezie" or at least it looks painted. By the way the Running Boards are also painted Slingshot Yellow and look good with the Black Rubber mats still attached, which looked in good shape also. I actually think 18 is a good price for it with the mileage and the way it is equipped, that is if I was selling, but as a buyer that would be different. It's one nice SSR.
She has bluetooth too!
Hey "Share" thanks for the "LIKE" It's hard to fly like an Eagle when a bunch of turkeys get involved !!! You can see what intelligent people commented and they haven't even seen your "little yellow truck" but yet decided to comment. Hey I loved it and tried my best to get Bud to buy it. He keeps thinking of mine that I paid $13,300 for but, it had a 131,000 miles on it !!! If you still got it in May, we're having a big SSR Rally in Maggie Valley, North Carolina May 14, 15 & 16. at the Maggie Valley Inn & Conference Center ... good place to try and sell it with all the SSRfanatics there. Of all the "intelligent" posts I never saw one advising you how to fix your drivers side window or mention of our Rally in the Valley in "Maggie" North Carolina.
I have never gotten wet from my window so I'm not really concerned...still think it has to do with the installation of my new door handle. I imagine she will be sold before May but thanks for the invite. I know my price is very reasonable.
Sorry, but I don't know how to do Private Messages or Emails, but I have been on the phone with her several times and of course went to see Sharon and her SSR.
Ok guys, I am starting a whole new ad today
Hey Sharon,
Just my $.02 worth. I suspect cold and rainy winter weather is not the time to maximize your return on your 'convertible". If you would be happy with $15,900 I'd say leave it there till spring, but plan to raise the price to $18K when good weather breaks. Might have the side benefit of shaking a potential buyer out of their stupor. I think from your pics/description plus tennesseecozydog's in person recommendation your truck is well worth your price. As others have mentioned, take it to a Fanatic function where lots of other interested SSR nuts can see it. While you've got it and winter is limiting your usage, fix the window as well.
Tuckerred
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
YOU should be able to edit the title on this thread to steer people to new thread or at least away from this one.

I am sure if you ask @BlueStreak he will close this thread -- YOU have to ask him to do it though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
He already offered to walk me through it..I just have to get home and call him...out running errands
YOU should be able to edit the title on this thread to steer people to new thread or at least away from this one.

I am sure if you ask @BlueStreak he will close this thread -- YOU have to ask him to do it though.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts