Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my brand new '04 SSR on Saturday. I have come to the conclusion that I will never use the Cargo Neting Package or my Towing package since I have nothing to tow. The towing package hitch mount is in the box and never used, as is the Cargo Netting Pakage (Cargo Net, Crossbar). If interested send me a private message. I will accept Paypal only for payment method.

Towing Package hitch: $125 shipped

Cargo Netting Package: $125 shipped

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Hitch

I could use the hitch if the 04 works with the 05.
Dave

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Here are the pics!!! I have replied in order to the people that have asked for them. If they fall through I will go to the next. THanks for the interest!

JAMIE

·
Registered
1 Posts
jmpeez said:
I just got my brand new '04 SSR on Saturday. I have come to the conclusion that I will never use the Cargo Neting Package or my Towing package since I have nothing to tow. The towing package hitch mount is in the box and never used, as is the Cargo Netting Pakage (Cargo Net, Crossbar). If interested send me a private message. I will accept Paypal only for payment method.

Towing Package hitch: $125 shipped

Cargo Netting Package: $125 shipped
I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THE HITCH AND CARGO NETTING. NOW,HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
REBEL said:
But it's open to everyone.
at a buck and a quarter.....I'm surprised that you'd let anyone else have a chance.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Been getting a BUNCH of PM's about wanting to purchase these items. They have been gone for over a year folks! :smash :lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am interested in your trailer hitch.Do you have everything including the key?I do not understand how paypal works.What is the cost to ship to florida?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I am interested in your trailer hitch.
Do you really think someone might have this item 4 years later.....and there's no way at that price. We'd have gobbled it up long ago. If you really need one forum vendors have them for the going rate of ~$285. Just go to Paypal.com and read up. Really simple..............

Frank

·
Registered
2 Posts
Didn`t see the post date until I after i sent the message.I did however pick a trailer hitch up for $100.Frankly,the message was NOT sent to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts