Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell: NEW in the box Belltech Lowering Kit #141. The kit contains 4 springs, 2 inch drop for the front, 3 inch drop for the rear and 2 new front shocks.
I paid $400 for the kit and I am hoping to sell for $275.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Kit # 141

Don't sell the kit install it.:nono The two shocks are for the rear not the front, SSR have struts on the front :leaving

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
Has anyone installed the Belltech kit? - the drop is significantly more than with Eibach or Ground Force (1"/1.6")

Can the front end still be aligned with that much drop? I remember the alignment shop saying mine was close to the limit.

Ray

·
Registered
436 Posts
Flassh

Vetgirl and I both cut a full coil off the Ground Force front springs and they aligned, no problem, that said I'd say the Belltech will also.

Skip

Flassh said:
Has anyone installed the Belltech kit? - the drop is significantly more than with Eibach or Ground Force (1"/1.6")

Can the front end still be aligned with that much drop? I remember the alignment shop saying mine was close to the limit.

Ray

·
Registered
46 Posts
SoooLooow

I have the Bell Tech on my '05. the alignmenttook some time, but tracks straight, and looks Great!

·
Registered
26 Posts
BellTech

aqablur said:
I have the Bell Tech on my '05. the alignmenttook some time, but tracks straight, and looks Great!
I just bought Yogi's Belltech. I have an 03. how does your's ride?
Thanks
w.Spencer:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts