Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the SEMA show, for those of you that are not familiar with it, it's just the largest car and car, truck accessory show in the world!!!
And only 1, yes, 1 SSr was there. I couldn't believe it! They had all the HHR's that were on A&E's "Rides" show. overall the show was great! But to my disappointment the only SSR showing BUT... it was pretty cool. It has a satellite system mounted to the top of the bed cover and it rises straight up showing a full screen TV with an incredible sound system! and on the back you can see this awesome grill!!!
Check out the wheels folks, and the Brembo brakes! Thought you'd like that!!
I made some great contact's and some Carbon Fiber people that will make hoods and Tanoe cover's for us!!! More on that later in another stream!

GR

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Only "1" SSR, that's pretty sad for a SEMA show I think someone is really missing the boat and I can't believe it's all of us ! ! ! ! ! ! :confused

·
Registered
893 Posts
Pimp-mobile at SEMA

... Why is it that people involved in "speciality stuff" now days , wanna give everything the pimp, yes PIMP_MOBILE flavor.......Yuck spitoooooouie BandAid tires. mousie rims and a bunch of stuff (I got another 4 letter word for it) That has nothing to do with this stylish little truck(SSR).or it's HOT ROD heritage.....I guess everybody to their own.....but this makes me sick.....And thats my 2 cents worth! :cuss

PS*********Oh well sorry, am in a bad mood today am going to the GM dealership with my list o woe's (paint- multi color.........orange peel........tighten gas cap message......ect & ect & ect........I would rather take a whippin....I will put on my most pleasant face and demeaner.......wish me luck :seeya

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Ya Musta Been Running Through

To have made it through the entire SEMA show in one day.

There has to be more SSR's there because I know rick418cars has his there too, along with four other vehicles of his.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FUZZY said:
To have made it through the entire SEMA show in one day.

There has to be more SSR's there because I know rick418cars has his there too, along with four other vehicles of his.
I looked but didn't see them! And I'm sure I hit everything in 2 days!

GR

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Fuzzy I think we need to crahs that show next year... yeah,.. thats the ticket!

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Focks said:
Fuzzy I think we need to crahs that show next year... yeah,.. thats the ticket!
I was lucky enough to score a ticket about four (4) years ago and I want to tell you, I spent 13 solid hours of walking in the three days and never saw it all!

Unless you've been there, you can't describe it!
:nodno

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Yes, that sounds a lot like the "Tuscon Jewelers Show", held every year around the 1st of Feb. You want to take a lot of money, and a few pairs of great walking shoes.

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
I'd have to go back and check, but I have photos of 10 or so SSRs there last year - surprising that so few would be there this year.

Just off the top - Ricks, Magnuson, American Racing, Asanti, Axiom/Detroit Locker, SoCal, the black "Fire" SSR, the red GM Partner with the nerf bars, red and black in the outdoor section, and although I couldn't find it, the Diamondback was supposed to be there.

Ray

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sema Show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thought it would be a good idea to post this to the original SEMA thread, for continuity!!!

Just got back from Las Vegas and the SEMA show..... Must have walked 25 miles, even though they estimate there are 35 miles of aisles! There was a lot of great aftermarket stuff there... So many aftermarket wheels it was mind boggling!! DID NOT SEE ONE SSR!!! Lots of Ferrari's and Lambo's.... A jillion Chrysler's and many huge bitchin trucks... No SSR's. Did see a yellow one at the corner of Tropicana and Swenson today but couldn't run him down.....

Walked the entire show looking for Eric with MPD as I wanted to get a look at his cool ride and the fiberglass hood he has.... Never did find him.... I wonder if he was there? What say you Eric?????

Las Vegas was packed.... With the Sema Event and the World Championship Bull Riding Event, it was packed. The hotels, the highways and for sure the airport!

Good to be back home in good old quiet Sacramento.... The home of fruitz and Nutz and Arnold!!!!

"We get too soon old and too late smart"!

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
SEMA this and SEMA that.

This years SEMA show was all about the new Mustang, Charger,and HHR.
Walked for two days and didn't see it all.
Didn't even make the AAPEX show at all.

·
Banned
183 Posts
Whitewolf said:
... Why is it that people involved in "speciality stuff" now days , wanna give everything the pimp, yes PIMP_MOBILE flavor.......Yuck spitoooooouie BandAid tires. mousie rims and a bunch of stuff (I got another 4 letter word for it) That has nothing to do with this stylish little truck(SSR).or it's HOT ROD heritage.....I guess everybody to their own.....but this makes me sick.....And thats my 2 cents worth! :cuss

PS*********Oh well sorry, am in a bad mood today am going to the GM dealership with my list o woe's (paint- multi color.........orange peel........tighten gas cap message......ect & ect & ect........I would rather take a whippin....I will put on my most pleasant face and demeaner.......wish me luck :seeya

CUUUUSE is called Bling Bing Babe! :leaving

1 - 12 of 12 Posts