Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Las Vegas and the SEMA show..... Must have walked 25 miles, even though they estimate there are 35 miles of aisles! There was a lot of great aftermarket stuff there... So many aftermarket wheels it was mind boggling!! DID NOT SEE ONE SSR!!! Lots of Ferrari's and Lambo's.... A jillion Chrysler's and many huge bitchin trucks... No SSR's. Did see a yellow one at the corner of Tropicana and Swenson today but couldn't run him down..... :mad

Walked the entire show looking for Eric with MPD as I wanted to get a look at his cool ride and the fiberglass hood he has.... Never did find him.... I wonder if he was there? What say you Eric?????

Las Vegas was packed.... With the Sema Event and the World Championship Bull Riding Event, it was packed. The hotels, the highways and for sure the airport!

Good to be back home in good old quiet Sacramento.... The home of fruitz and Nutz and Arnold!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Viva Las Vegas

I was in Vegas over the weekend too only for my sister's wedding. We were at the Rio and lots of customs parked in front of it.
On the way back to San Diego Monday I saw possibly the baddest SSR I've ever seen Northbound on I-15. It was Yellow with Black fenders and and a thin Yellow stripe from the middle of the door up over the back fender... Whoever this is please post us a pic of this bad boy!
Zack :cool

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Rainwater said:
Just got back from Las Vegas and the SEMA show..... Must have walked 25 miles, even though they estimate there are 35 miles of aisles! There was a lot of great aftermarket stuff there... So many aftermarket wheels it was mind boggling!! DID NOT SEE ONE SSR!!! Lots of Ferrari's and Lambo's.... A jillion Chrysler's and many huge bitchin trucks... No SSR's. Did see a yellow one at the corner of Tropicana and Swenson today but couldn't run him down..... :mad

Walked the entire show looking for Eric with MPD as I wanted to get a look at his cool ride and the fiberglass hood he has.... Never did find him.... I wonder if he was there? What say you Eric?????

Las Vegas was packed.... With the Sema Event and the World Championship Bull Riding Event, it was packed. The hotels, the highways and for sure the airport!

Good to be back home in good old quiet Sacramento.... The home of fruitz and Nutz and Arnold!!!!
Here's the previous link, I left yesterday! http://ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6597

GR

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
Zack - That SSR sounds like the promotion vehicle at Magnuson Products. I got a chance to walk all around that SSR and it has some sweet one-off parts that I would love to have on mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts