Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Dan, the same selfless man who did all the fuel mileage testing on his 05 SSR and gave the results to us, and who is converting each chapter of "The SSR Experience" to Acrobat pdf format for me, has also offered to assemble a CD of 2005 Homecoming photos!

However, he has been sort of underwhelmed so far with the relatively slow response to his call for photos to include in the CD!

Here is a guy who is willing to do a lot of work for everyone's benefit, but we need to send him some interesting photos!

I myself sent him a bunch of my best photos, and I have seen some of his own that look GREAT. But, let's give him LOTS of good photos to add to the collection!!

Jim G

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Give me some time and Ill send you a copy of mine. Im still tired out from the Homecomming Weekend. Im not use to all that parting anymore! :glol
What a great weekend :) Thanks everyone :cheers

Scott 0168

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
E-Mail From Dan

To: "Steve & Debbie Cook" >
Subject: RE: Homecoming Weekend

Hi Debbie, haven’t had a lot of luck from the SSRFanatics regarding shots from the Reunion. If your speaking with any participants who attended, please pass on my request. I’ll get to production in a couple of weeks with what I’ve got and I’ll be sure to mail you a CD when complete. If you have any particular shots from the drive to Lansing, I would appreciate receiving a copy.

Dan is still in need of photo's from the Homecoming weekend. I am planning on sending him a copy of mine. However some of my photo's came out kinda dark. Please take a few minutes to send him some. He has graciously taken on the task of making us a CD for the event.

Thanks,
Dan & Debbie

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I can send him a picture of me stuck at home and not being able to make it to the Reunion!!
:( ;) :lol There are a ton on here can he download them and use them?

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Silly question of the day.

What is his
a) email address
b) screen name or
c) mailing address?

The answer might be of assistance to those wishing to send pics.

BTW: I sent him a bunch of mine

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Second E-mail

Hi Debbie, your dark photos can be improved as long as I get them in their original format; I’ve got a lot of shots from the SSR website but they’re mostly of lower quality than I’m looking for. Anything you’ve got can be sent to:

I have Dan mailing address or you can e-mail him for it.
He said it would be fine to post his mailing address but I decided not to. E-mail him at the post below.

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason the website photos won't work is that they are very low resolution (the website won't accept hi-res photos). Dan is trying to do a very high quality job on this.

Jim G

1 - 9 of 9 Posts