Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys & Girls
:party :party :party :party

Starting to have withdrawals form Corona Event and can't wait till Victorville Picnic. So here goes SUNDAY(by request from some) SEPT 18TH a MYSTERY BBQ LUNCH RUN starting in Temecula and going to ????????? :skep

Will meet at Siggys Fast Foods again 26820 Jefferson Ave Murrietta at 10:30 am and will depart on the Mystery Lunch Run around 11:00am. Please make sure you have a full tank of gas.

For those that weren't on our last Mystery Lunch Run here's the skinny, you won't know where we are going till we meet to leave???? We cruz somewhere have a great lunch which amounts to a great time!!!!!!!! :thumbs

The only thing I can say is this is a beautiful top down cruz with a great BBQ lunch ;)

Anyone interested post hear or pm me so I know how many will attend for lunch reservations. Will add your name to the list below, last Mystery Lunch Run we had 25 SSR's what a site!!

Happy :ssr ing

:seeya
Tony

The List so-far

1 Tony & Judy (crazyrtr53) and mascot Rylee
2 Lloyd & Gerry (lloger)
3 Gary (WearyEagle)
4 Jolene & Bill (SoCalBill)
5 Joe & Mimi Dordoni
6 Bill Forstner
7 Ross (Ross)
8 Jim & Kathy (JIMKAT)
9 Ray (sytech-02) & Lynn (SSRBRAT)
10 Ted & Candy (TED)
11 Joe & son Brock

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Looks like we can make it.

Hi Tony. I put the BBQ run on our calendar, so put Gerry and I on the list. I'm attaching the map to Siggy's for anyone who hasn't been there before. Coming from the north on the 15, take the 'Murrietta Hot Springs Rd.' exit, go right to Jefferson and turn left, Siggy's will be down approximately 2 miles on your left. Any Newbies that don't have name tags, please respond with your screen name, your first name, first name of passenger and relationship to you. Thanks

Attachments

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks LLoyd

Thanks for the map glad you and Gerry can make it :thumbs There has been alot of people wanting a Sunday run so I thought this would be a good time to go for it :) Left time for early morning church so ok all you Sunday people lets start signing up its :party :party :party time again....

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,319 Posts
Sounds like great fun...but we won't be able to make it, Tim and I have an obligatory family wedding to attend that weekend :cuss but will see you in October...if not before :)

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry

artsmart said:
Sounds like great fun...but we won't be able to make it, Tim and I have an obligatory family wedding to attend that weekend :cuss but will see you in October...if not before :)
Hey Randi

Sorry you and Tim can't make it but :cheers to the Bride & Groom :thumbs

Tony

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well this is a first

More on the list thats not going :glol :glol :glol
Come on all you wanta-go on Sunday people here's your chance lets here from you :lol

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Murrietta Springs Run . . . . hmmmmm . . . . .

Why do I think "mystery" from Murrieta Springs has something to do with Idyllwild (used to live there a marriage ago). Beautiful drive custom made for SSRs. :cool

Tentatively count me in, but if work commitments kill it, I'll notify.

Thanks for organizing these things, too. Really enjoyed the Corona (my first) event. :)

Gary (WearyEagle)
passenger: None Yet (that's not Nun Yvette) :lol

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your on the list

WearyEagle said:
Why do I think "mystery" from Murrieta Springs has something to do with Idyllwild (used to live there a marriage ago). Beautiful drive custom made for SSRs. :cool

Tentatively count me in, but if work commitments kill it, I'll notify.

Thanks for organizing these things, too. Really enjoyed the Corona (my first) event. :)

Gary (WearyEagle)
passenger: None Yet (that's not Nun Yvette) :lol
Hi Gary

Its still a mystery Run I don't let out hints but your COLD :glol :glol :glol OOPS!!

Until the 18th happy :ssr ing

Tony

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'am Leaving

I'am leaving tomorrow morning will be back Tuesday and update the list. If you should have any questions about the Mystery Run and if Lloyd (lloger) is on I'am sure he would be more than happy to answer anyones questions. However don't try to smooth talk him he does'nt know where we a going either!! :glol :glol :glol

Happy :ssr ing

:seeya in a few days

Tony

G

·
See you on the 18th

Its a short hop from Redlands to Temecula so you can count us newbies in. Jolene & Bill Caughey (COY) aka SoCalBill

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Welcome Newbies

SoCalBill said:
Its a short hop from Redlands to Temecula so you can count us newbies in. Jolene & Bill Caughey (COY) aka SoCalBill
Hi Bill. Welcome to the forum and looking forward to meeting you at the Mystery Lunch Run. Tony will put your names on the list as soon as he gets back and I will get your name tags made for you and Jolene. See you there.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Just a reminder!

If you have walkie talkies, bring them with you. It helps to stay together in case we get separated.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'am Back

WELCOME NEWBIES

Hi Jolene & Bill

Your on the List looking forward to meeting both of you :thumbs

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A BIG THANKS LLOYDFOR TAKING CARE OF THINGS. :thumbs

YOU THE MAN!!!!!! :flag

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
No problem Tony. I sent a PM to 4guncme about the Sunday cruise, but I haven't received an answer yet.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.