Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It’s time for another tech session in Flagler. We got a lot done at the last one and the venue worked great. Lots of shade to work under and a covered pavilion to relax in.

Let us know if you plan to attend and what you need done. We don’t have a lift so nothing under the SSRs.

Don’t need anything done? Come and give a hand or just come a little later and enjoy the picnic.

I wanted to add a little to the tech session so other family members would feel more welcome and have something to do. We are planning a good old fashioned pot luck cookout! We will supply burgers, hot dogs, and paper goods. Let's see what "pot luck" goodies show up. I know some of you have those special recipes that you like to show off.
Lots to do at the park. Hiking trails, fishing dock, bring a pole and catch lunch, relax on a bench and watch the boats go by. I'm working on corn hole and horseshoes.
Please let me know if you plan on being at the picnic so I can get a head count.

FRIDAY evening dinner. 7PM Mezzaluna's Pizza, European Village. 101 Palm Harbor Pkwy European Village
Let me know if you plan on dinner. Need head count for reservations.

Saturday February 29th
9 AM until whenever. We have the pavilion for the entire day.
HERSCHEL KING PARK
100 GRADY PRATHER JR. COVE, PALM COAST

We have the morning to work on vehicles and then we are putting together a nice picnic/barbecue lunch for all to enjoy.

Mark your calendars. More info to follow.

Attendees:
dingbat, helper, coordinator D2
Dicktator, helper, supplier, guru D2
SoonerRed, helper
Tinyssnowplows, window adjustment
6.0TOGO
Allen D2
Groceryman101
NAvyret5670
tigger
Pete B
Randy P
Ron E
Don E, window issues
KRAUT D2
SSRon D2
cigarman
Lonebone D1
topjimmy
Myron & Joan D2
Boyd

·
Two Tone Owner
2,423 Posts
Mike, sounds great, I will be there. Might be a little late.
No serious problems with the R.
I have a little air leakage at rear of door glass, both sides.
Might need weatherstripping or window adjustment.
Walter

·
Registered
87 Posts
I’m trying to get there. My youngest daughter turns 21 on Feb 25 so I may be heading to Gainesville sometime that weekend. I’ll push for it to be Sunday. But of course I don’t have the final say. 🤪

·
Registered
257 Posts
Danny and Nancy will be there. nothing to be done will help and enjoy the park. Reservations made at Red Roof Inn palm coast

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let’s plan on dinner at Mezzalunas Pizza in European Village on Friday evening. Good food, decent pricing and nice atmosphere.
Let me know a head count for reservations.

·
Registered
257 Posts
mike can we meet at 7:00? Ron and Chris want to go but she dosen't get out of work till 6:30. If that works add Danny and Nancy and Ron and Chriss

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mike can we meet at 7:00? Ron and Chris want to go but she dosen't get out of work till 6:30. If that works add Danny and Nancy and Ron and Chriss
7 PM will be fine. It gets a little busier as the evening goes on so I will need a pretty accurate head count to make sure we get enough seats.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts