Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Aug I saw this SSR on a lot in Columbia, KY. I looked like the one Floyd Bailey owned. Indy 500 emblems and all. I called about it, Oldfatguy called and I believe Cash even called. Well here it sits, don't believe it has been moved. Darn shame especially since it is REDLIN RED.

Attachments

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,127 Posts
Last Aug I saw this SSR on a lot in Columbia, KY. I looked like the one Floyd Bailey owned. Indy 500 emblems and all. I called about it, Oldfatguy called and I believe Cash even called. Well here it sits, don't believe it has been moved. Darn shame especially since it is REDLIN RED.
I really don't think that is Floyd's truck. I know, for a fact, that his truck went to North Freeway Hyundai. I know there was a second truck, identical to Floyd's, that was in the Tennessee / Kentucky area.....

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes , last Aug he wanted 25,000. He was offered 22 and said No. I looked it over and there are some things wrong with it
Call me at 615-663-3477. I had pictures,, but believe I deleted them Maybe Oldfatguy (Dino) still has the ones I sent him.

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was was sitting at least a year and half before I looked at it. From what I saw and knowing the history I believe 18K would be a good price. Couple of years ago the owner and his wife of the car lot we're killed in a high speed boat accident in GA. Their Nephew took over the business.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,913 Posts
I remember when I lived in Texas of driving by an old BMW motorcycle that was out in the elements under a half rotted off cover. It bothered me so much seeing this everyday that I finally sought out the owner and purchased it even though I didn't really need it. I didn't make any money off it when I sold it after getting it running but I did feel better saving it from the scrap heap.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts