Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there someone that makes an adaptor for an Automatic Shift so you can use any type of custom Shift Knob on your Shifter ??

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
Is there someone that makes an adaptor for an Automatic Shift so you can use any type of custom Shift Knob on your Shifter ??
I think you need to get in touch with @Dragon2U but you need a few more posts (15 needed) before you can PM (Private Message) him. Maybe he will post here and help you out.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,898 Posts
Just for info I got the shaft and thread size from Dragon2U and gave those measurements to the outfit that made my ball and they made a threaded insert that fit in the ball and went right on the new shifter stem Dragon2U made. All went together slick.

You need the shifter kit from Dragon2U for an automatic. Then you need the insert to be 3/8 X 16 to fit the threads or like me I got an adapter to that thread. Looks and works awesome.

Custom old school shift knob I had built coming out of Portland Oregon from a company called Johnny Law Motors. Kind of reminds me of the first 4 speed knob I saw back in the 60's on the 1960 Chevy Impala. It was a white Bubble top Impala with the red and whit and black interior and the four speed. First time I had ever seen one. Always like that look. Being mine is automatic I had the SSR insignia put on the ball instead of the 4 speed pattern like the original.
Attached Thumbnails
FS - Automatic shift adapters for custom handles-cid_ba0fe759-dd58-4215-a6c5-b5bc58ec0bab-thehoffmangroup.png FS - Automatic shift adapters for custom handles-ssr-first-pictures-windsheild-banner-011.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts