Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting for the Title to my newly acquired used 2004 Silver SSR, I was wondering if anyone has replaced the shift knob yet? There are a lot of great custom knobs but I'm not sure if it's feasable...

·
Registered
740 Posts
mikepowell said:
...called 'whoever thought up these hot shift knobs' or something :confused
it had links to other nobs-n-such :flag
That was me! I didn't find any knobs I liked. But someone recommended just keeping the shift knob sock, so I put a sock on it.

·
Premium Member
31,265 Posts
dougnc said:
In hot weather those steel shift knobs get hot enough for serious burns.
Did yours not come with the factory knob cover? Mine came with a leather cover that was stashed in the glove box. I think it looks cheesy, so it says in its factory bag in the glove box! :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
ssr71 said:
Did yours not come with the factory knob cover? Mine came with a leather cover that was stashed in the glove box. I think it looks cheesy, so it says in its factory bag in the glove box! :)
I haven't been able to find it. I'll check the glovebox, tho. That glovebox is so huge tho it might be hard to find! :)

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
dougnc said:
That glovebox is so huge tho it might be hard to find! :)
What's the option code on that HUGE glovebox! I forgot to check that box when ordering mine! :lol

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
websites

nobs-n-such - great name. How about some others - maybe "nobs-a-plenty", or nob-r-us" or "Wal-Nob"?? I GOTTA go back to work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts