Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Fanatics fix their bushing problem themselves---probably better than factory repair!!

Todays news

Ford recalls to fix their Shifter Bushing problem!!!
The recall includes some 2013 to 2016 Ford Fusion cars and 2013 to 2014 Ford Escape SUVs. About 504,000 of the affected vehicles were sold in the U.S.

In the affected vehicles, a bushing that connects the shifter cable to the transmission may detach, according to the company. Ford warned that when the driver shifts the lever into the “Park” position, the vehicles may unexpectedly be in another gear. If the parking brake isn’t engaged, the vehicles could roll.

Nick

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Just another recall that didn't happen

This would most certainly have been a GM recall on our Rs, :crying:but with the shutdown of production, :crying: and most owners not putting many miles on theirs,0:) the years passed and not enough owners brought them in for repair. Oh well what you going to do? It has been the Forum and NOT GM >:)who have kept these unique vehicles and their owners, on the road. Thanks:liebe011:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
:thumbs:agree No truer words spoken here
I know I am going to miss a few people so I apologize now but A BIG THANKS to Dicktator, Ed Borland, Mike in AZ., and a bunch of other SSR owners who have found solution to problems with our trucks over the years if it were not for guys like you we would not be able to enjoy our SSR's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts