1,350 Posts
Nice

Just like a proud new Papa :thumbs

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
53wanab said:
Just noticed that the rear sidemarker lamp lenses are clear. Cool
NIce Pics! Noticed the rear side marker too; clear or color keyed silver? Also what's the little red marker under the passenger rear brake light?

Frank

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the :thumbs :)

The rear sidemarkers are actually painted silver..( It's not regular paint.. I can be buffed off) because It's illegal here in Denmark to have red light on the side of the car.. The small "amber" lights below the taillights are the "turnsignals".. those have to be "amber" aswell here in Denmark, so the dealer placed some "LED amber" markers on it, so the taillights don't work as turnsignals anymore .. It's doesn't look too sharp though .. maybe it would have looked better just below the taillight, but I didn't want to drill holes in the sheetmetal.. Oh well! what can I doo.. that just the "crazy" rules here in Denmark :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i would have went with clear lenses and an amber led in the tailight. but it is to late for that now..

Love the silver!

·
Registered
221 Posts
SSRocks! said:
Thanks for the :thumbs :)

The rear sidemarkers are actually painted silver..( It's not regular paint.. I can be buffed off) because It's illegal here in Denmark to have red light on the side of the car.. The small "amber" lights below the taillights are the "turnsignals".. those have to be "amber" aswell here in Denmark, so the dealer placed some "LED amber" markers on it, so the taillights don't work as turnsignals anymore .. It's doesn't look too sharp though .. maybe it would have looked better just below the taillight, but I didn't want to drill holes in the sheetmetal.. Oh well! what can I doo.. that just the "crazy" rules here in Denmark :rolleyes:
I think you can purchase a set of the front amber side marker lights and use them on the rear. You just put the front passenger side lens on the rear drivers side and the front drivers side one on the rear passenger side. If amber rear side lights are legal in Denmark?

Hope this helps
Rich

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
Great photos!

Buffalo said:
Great pictures SSRRocks! and the interior seat inserts on Tahoejoe's are :thumbs
Awesome SSRs... I have to say a great color selection guys! :cool Love the two tone seats with the SSR logo on them too! :thumbs

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
SSRocks! said:
Wow joe!! Thats awesome... :thumbs
:agree

Great Pictures, SSRocks....:thumbs

Cool Seats, Joe.....:cool

RickSSR :cool

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
tahoejoe said:
From another Ricochet fan...thought you might enjoy seeing this mod

I think I saw on Ebay that they have seat covers with different colors that are custom made for the SSR. Maybe an easier, less expensive way to dress it up!

I like the look Tahoejoe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts