Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Perfectionist
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about adding some crossed flags to the truck. I have seen them on our trucks here and there. Post a pic or two of how you guys have used them! I need ideas!!! D

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
Saw a red SSR on this site about a week ago and they had taken the Chevy bowtie of the tailgate and replaced it with cross flags. Looked pretty good. I think they are available on E-Bay. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
19,716 Posts
Got them on
Mine tailgate from corvette if I could figure out how to
Post pic i would

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
Got them on
Post pic i would
:surprise:
You've got over 17,000 posts and have not yet figured out how to post a pic.

Someone needs to give you the "drill", so we can all see your (stash) of stuff.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
19,716 Posts

Someone needs to give you the "drill", so we can all see your (stash) of stuff.:wink2:
I use my cell phone or iPad mostly

·
Spirited driver!
1,533 Posts
Got them on
Post pic i would

Pretty soon he will have more posts than miles. Marc can always call me if he needs help with the picture stuff. I tend to be better with a computer than a wrench.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,487 Posts
Cross flags are not unique to Corvettes my 63 Chevy Impala had cross flags as did many other Chevys that were not Corvettes.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Didn't say they were, post 11 said he has than from Corvette C6 and was just wondering how many Corvettes has SSR logos on them.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Didn't say they were, post 11 said he has than from Corvette C6 and was just wondering how many Corvettes has SSR logos on them.
I doubt any Corvettes have SSR logos on them. But then I doubt many Corvettes have Tri-five emblems or Impala emblems either.

I've always viewed the SSR as a blank canvas for customization. And I've also viewed it as the "corvette" of Chevrolet trucks.

Whatever trips your trigger....

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I don't know... I guess it's just my twisted view. To me, an SSR relates to a Silverado the same way a Corvette relates to an Impala. Hence, the Corvette of Chevy trucks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts