Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In these days when we are spending some time on the SSR Site, there is something positive....we're probably able to navigate the new site better, and so more on line socializing! I'll bet the user count is up these days and there are more folks accessing the site. At the request of @xs-cash to show off some flames, I'll start the ball rolling....here's our friend xs-cash Nathan's SEMA #317, and my 2004 Flamer!

Attachments

·
xs-cash
2,789 Posts
I always like the blue one , I think it was Smokey’s ? Seen it in Flagstaff in 11, blue with flames, cammed up too!

·
Registered
2005 red SSR
29 Posts
In these days when we are spending some time on the SSR Site, there is something positive....we're probably able to navigate the new site better, and so more on line socializing! I'll bet the user count is up these days and there are more folks accessing the site. At the request of @xs-cash to show off some flames, I'll start the ball rolling....here's our friend xs-cash Nathan's SEMA #317, and my 2004 Flamer!
No flames but red hot

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a picture I saved a few years back.... Flame jobs look familiar?

View attachment 575705
OMG Thanks for posting! 2 of the 3 trucks are Here in Lake Havasu City AZ! I am going to reprint this with your permission!! The'03 Red original owner was the late mcvette2 Carl McFadyen, he was a very active Fanatic. That truck is now owned my SSRMightyMom (Sharon). The second '04 truck Original Owner, bernie = Bernie Wadekamper who made Nerf Bars for the SSR's. That truck is now owned by me 240 Gordy. I'm not sure about owner or whereabouts of the 3rd truck.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts