Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,397 Posts
where are upcoming ssr gatherings around the Philadelphia aria,I would like to go to it,, thanks bucket list
Welcome to SSRFanatic.com. You should go to https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f114/ and introduce yourself so others know a bit about who and where you are and what you might be driving.

From the point of view of a Californian, I suspect that most of the SSRs in the Philly area are put away for the winter. There may be some that are still on the road as daily drivers or weekenders but I doubt that there are many participating in shows with the current weather.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,904 Posts
The first larger get together would be in May at Maggie Valley NCarolina. There may be some small get togethers before then in your area. I’m from Indiana and would like to welcome you to the site. We treat everyone like a friend and friends like family.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Where ya been? Your join date says Sept 2015 and this is your first post? Come on in, the water's fine.

And greetings for New Mexico, the land of enchantment.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,058 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome, from Central Ohio.
As it sits, we are currently at 1°F
and under five inches of snow.
Hopefully there are a few spontaneous lunch gatherings around here when spring rolls around and we all come out of our hidey holes.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,366 Posts
It took you 3--4 years?!?!! I'm guessing that you joined the Forum before you found your SSR. Am I right? :nerd:

The upcoming Spring season will bring out more shows, get togethers, cruises ((etc.)) than you can shake a California Duster at!!!!! :surprise:

2019-01-21-16-48-31-1718889239.jpeg

>{>{>{ -- Unfortunately, right now lots of owners are dealing with brutal winter conditions that limit us even taking our beloved trucks out of the garage. :crying:

Just sit tight and get to know your fellow Fanatics here on the site for a little while longer and BTW...... Welcome from Houston, Texas. :thumbs

================
David :black:
images-42.jpeg

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,387 Posts
bucket list, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FORUMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", click "New Member section", click "Post New Thread" and introduce Yourself!!

And, if you decide on a "Lifetime or Premium" Membership, you will get more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner, read and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
It took you 3--4 years?!?!! I'm guessing that you joined the Forum before you found your SSR. Am I right? :nerd:

The upcoming Spring season will bring out more shows, get togethers, cruises ((etc.)) than you can shake a California Duster at!!!!! :surprise:

>{>{>{ -- Unfortunately, right now lots of owners are dealing with brutal winter conditions that limit us even taking our beloved trucks out of the garage. :crying:

Just sit tight and get to know your fellow Fanatics here on the site for a little while longer and BTW...... Welcome from Houston, Texas. :thumbs

================
View attachment 540389
What??? Another reference to... "THE DUSTER"!!!! :surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Bucket List,

here are three events coming up this Spring & Summer. Many more local shows, but it's best to check Hemmings Motor News for dates and times.

April 27, Spring Carlisle. Annual swap meet, not necessarily for show cars but a fun event.

May 31, Street Rod National - East at the York PA fairgrounds. Mostly street rods. I couldn't park with them.

August 24, Corvettes at Carlisle. Not many SSR's but lots of Corvettes.

Hopefully other will chime in with other events.

BRG Tim

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,366 Posts
What??? Another reference to... "THE DUSTER"!!!! :surprise::surprise::surprise:
==================================================

wizzr.......WHAAA???? - :wink2: - images-43.jpeg

Can't a guy even mention anything around here without being called out?!?!! :glol

================
images-3.png

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh,Pa.
I still run mine, just try to keep it out of the salt,I didn't buy it to be a garage queen,& at my age I want to enjoy it as much as I can.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts