Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 05 truck sold it to my friend before I sold it to him it started acting up.
While driving the door locks would start going unlock and locking all the gauges would act crazy the truck would want to go in limp mode.
The ignition switch has been changed it seem to stop it couple months later did a couples times since.

Thanks frank

The fuse box repair has been done also

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,069 Posts
I had a 05 truck sold it to my friend before I sold it to him it started acting up.
While driving the door locks would start going unlock and locking all the gauges would act crazy the truck would want to go in limp mode.
The ignition switch has been changed it seem to stop it couple months later did a couples times since.

Thanks frank

The fuse box repair has been done also
Same thing happened to me this past May ... it was the Transmission Control Module (TCM). Easy to fix, but it has to be done at the dealership because it has to be coded to your SSR transmission. Here is the link to my thread on this issue:

HELP !! NEW (?) Door Lock Issue

Good luck,

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have simialr problem in that when I park my wife can't get out. Each time she pulls the handle the door locks. She releases the handle the door unlocks. I have reset the different ways the door locks operate but it did no good. From outside it does not do it. I can go around and open the door and let her out anytime and it does not lock and unlock. What say you?

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,300 Posts
I have simialr problem in that when I park my wife can't get out. Each time she pulls the handle the door locks. She releases the handle the door unlocks. I have reset the different ways the door locks operate but it did no good. From outside it does not do it. I can go around and open the door and let her out anytime and it does not lock and unlock. What say you?
Does the window index down properly when working handles. Do Both outside and inside separately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts