Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Harefield SSR
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Am looking for a pair of orange front side marker lenses.
Part numbers would also be useful
Thanks in advance
Mark

·
Harefield SSR
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have found part no,s on GM site
10367130 Left & 10367131 Right
These are the Amber fronts lens's mounted in wings, not the same style Rear Red ones.
Thanks M

·
Super Moderator
13,586 Posts
I have one, brand new, not in the box, has the socket...Part #ASY 948 403-06 ..948 404-05 Printed on back RH Front/LH Rear
I will take $75.00 bucks and if your with-in the lower 48 states will ship no charge...(I gave $103 2 years ago)
Let me [email protected]
an ole grunt
These are the Amber fronts lens's mounted in wings, not the same style Rear Red ones.
Thanks M
Hey ole grunt - I am sure you have the real deal, but if you google the number you quoted it comes up with "just your post".
Google Mark's #'s and Google comes up with multiple quotes regarding GM side marker lights.

Are you sure you are quoting the correct part #?
I am sure Mark wants to make sure as you would be shipping to Jolly Olde!

·
Registered
5,218 Posts

·
Harefield SSR
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At $75.00 +- it seems a lot for a bit of Amber plastic!!
But such is life, I guess GM has to earn a crust, be it a bit stale.
Question:
How come where there is a handing option for GM 'SSR' parts, they are a different price for either the Left or Right hand!!!
:frown2:

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
At $75.00 +- it seems a lot for a bit of Amber plastic!!
But such is life, I guess GM has to earn a crust, be it a bit stale.
Question:
How come where there is a handing option for GM 'SSR' parts, they are a different price for either the Left or Right hand!!!
:frown2:
Left and right prices very based on availability and the more common side to get damaged in a wreck.
A good example is the RH rear quarter panel for the SSR. GM ran out of stock, but LH is still available. The price for the RH side was higher to begin with and was more commonly damaged.
Not sure about marker lights.

I really can't say what is a fair price, but $75 seems right for brand new.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
"These are the Amber fronts lens's mounted in wings, not the same style Rear Red ones."
Thanks M
Not sure what this means. Were you looking for the ones in the grill ? OR the ones on the corners ?

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Mark, just matched this part up with my R, exact fit (RF). The numbers I quoted were from the back of the housing. This Amber Lens I have has the Lamp Module and Bulb. I purchased this 2 years ago to replace a damaged one on my R ($103 bucks at the time and the only one I could fine anywhere). Non returnable to seller. I was fortunate to have a good body man repair my original. I have found several on the net, $66 to $88 bucks for new and 1 used on e-bay for $98 plus shipping. Most will not ship international, one quoted $38 bucks to DB9. I hate this for you and all of us R owners, looks like GM has a captured audience when it comes to R owners. I checked with my local post office for shipping to Harefield DB9 and was quoted up to $22.50 (1lb). So if you want this one I'll ship to DB9 for $95 bucks. I will be happy to send pics to your e-mail.
an ole grunt
Ps: This part is for the RF Fender (wings)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
flamminnanner06
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing