Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my SSR and am looking to possibly put chrome side pipes on it... Is there anyone doing this yet and if so who would I go to???
Grillman

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks wildcat66... I checked out the site and they will be providing side pipes in the very near future... How do I get a picture of my SSR on the site???

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
You will have to become a supporting member. Welcome to the family. :thumbs

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Go to top of page under FAQ it should answer most if not all your questions...... Holler back if you need somethings else.:)

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
There the best I've seen!

grillman said:
Just got my SSR and am looking to possibly put chrome side pipes on it... Is there anyone doing this yet and if so who would I go to???
Grillman
Hi Grillman
Check out SSR POLL photo contest and look at photo # 4 Kens side pipes are the best I've seen yet :thumbs Was able to see them up close on a ride they are fantastic...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looked at the one's on Ken's SSR and they look great coming out through that back quarter... I want the original chrome one's that will hide the frame that shows with the running boards off... Someone else gave me a company named Axiom (not sure if I spelled that right) and they are coming out with chrome and powder coated ones sometime late this year... When I find out more I will send something out about it...

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
grillman said:
Looked at the one's on Ken's SSR and they look great coming out through that back quarter... I want the original chrome one's that will hide the frame that shows with the running boards off... Someone else gave me a company named Axiom (not sure if I spelled that right) and they are coming out with chrome and powder coated ones sometime late this year... When I find out more I will send something out about it...
AXIOM is a member and SSR owner that has the website:
http://www.axiomdesignsolutions.com/
that Wildcat66 gave you. The AXIOM SSR is on the Power Tour, also, I believe.
Don

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Hardoc. Messed up on the last response so disregard... Is there any place to see Axiom's SSR that you mention is on the Power Tour... Also where can I find out more about what the Power Tour is???

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
grillman said:
Hi Hardoc. Messed up on the last response so disregard... Is there any place to see Axiom's SSR that you mention is on the Power Tour... Also where can I find out more about what the Power Tour is???

I think if you try this link, it gets you to a few pictures, and the top row is AXIOM's SSR...
http://www.axiomdesignsolutions.com...gallery_002.htm
and this link should tell you more about the "Power Tour"...
http://www.axiomdesignsolutions.com/pwrtour_001.htm

Good Luck-Drive Safe
Don

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
grillman said:
Grillman
have you thought of vette side pipes

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Sidepipes look good, but I don't like the front end mods - that grille and the headlights are..............

Ray

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
grillman said:
Welcome to the Site! There are a couple of sites for your viewing and reading pleasure about the Hot Rod Power Tour (HRPT) hotrod.com/powertour/113_hrpt05_day3_gallery/index3.html and hotrodhappenings.com/PowerTour2005-Day4.html

:angel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts