Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As silly as it sounds, if anyone has one box they wanted to sell I would be interested. I will probably wind up having to buy two I guess, but wondered if anyone had just one they wanted to sell.
Thanks!
Dave
:flag

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Sorry fallguy, but left mine at the UPS Store this morning on their way to Texas.

You missed buying them by 12 minutes! (Had to be fair about!)

·
Registered
21 Posts
thefalguy said:
As silly as it sounds, if anyone has one box they wanted to sell I would be interested. I will probably wind up having to buy two I guess, but wondered if anyone had just one they wanted to sell.
Thanks!
Dave
I too want one only and don't really care which side.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a left side available, never used, if your talking about the double wall molded plastic models, Wanted only one but had to buy a pair. Will sell it for $195, you pay shipping.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got em

thefalguy said:
Thanks!
Dave
Got em!
From on ebay a guy that took them out of his newly delivered ride. $227.50 + $30 shipping. What was the cash option price for those - does anyone have that handy?
Anyway, now I am happy....but still don't know if I want one or two.....
:)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Side Storage Option Price

thefalguy said:
Got em!
From on ebay a guy that took them out of his newly delivered ride. $227.50 + $30 shipping. What was the cash option price for those - does anyone have that handy?
Anyway, now I am happy....but still don't know if I want one or two.....
:)
The price for the storage boxes on the 2004 window sticker is $400.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts