Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Ultra Violet heading east bound on Pa. 78 around the Hersey exit around 1 pm. Only one I saw today. Chris :flag

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Not Me....

It wasn't me, but i have noticed that you have avoided all get togethers that have included me.... I think you are afraid of me!!! Am I right? :lol

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Who was it?

I think it was most likely Thatrhinoguy and is better half I think they we cruisn
that part of the country going to the chocolate walk in litiz,PA(think I spelled that right?)
:cool

·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Busy work schedule

Just had 4 days off, Garage delivered, 14' X 28' . Start double shifts , 6am til 11pm on Wednesday, for 14 days ! Gotta pay for that garage.

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Excuses..Excuses....

Devastator said:
Just had 4 days off, Garage delivered, 14' X 28' . Start double shifts , 6am til 11pm on Wednesday, for 14 days ! Gotta pay for that garage.
I see you still didn't say you weren't afraid!!! :lol
I won't bite... I'll even bring COOKIES!!!!! :angel

·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now we're talking

My will power just caved since you mention COOKIES !! :jester lol.
When and where ?? :reddevil

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
I'm Still Waiting....

Someone is supposed to be setting up a covered bridge cruise, I know that will have to take us through PA. Hopefully you can make it. Just let me know your favorite types of cookies... I am a great baker !!!
I would set it up, but I probably wouldn'nt know a covered bridge if I drove over it... It's a blonde thing !!! :lol

·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Favorite COOKIE......

Peanutbutter Blossoms :thumbs

·
Registered
153 Posts
Devastator said:
Saw a Ultra Violet heading east bound on Pa. 78 around the Hersey exit around 1 pm. Only one I saw today. Chris :flag

I saw a few of them in Jersey to day...........Oh ya I own it (well me and the bank):lol :lol :lol :seeya

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Hey, Cookie Monster...

Yes, I have changed your name. If you tasted my peanut blossoms, you would try to marry me!!! :glol
You have to give me something more difficult to make! :lol

·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cookie Monster !

Yes , this cookie monster has a very bad SWEET TOOTH ! :jester yum, yum....................cooooooooookieeeeeeeee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts