Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
@Administrator This morning my Signature photo is a box with a "?". Is this temporary because of updates being made? I notice a lot of photos being like that lately. Another issue, pictures are REALLY slow to enlarge.

Nick

·
Slingshot Rules!
68,917 Posts
GOOD MORNING, Nick . . .

Are you referring to the photo just to the left of your message? If yes, I see the usual picture of your SSR posing in front of your home.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@DOOPHUS, Curt, no at the bottom of my posts,under Nick, next to "Nick '06 Smokin Asphalt FPR & Kathy '04 Ulta Violet" is a full picture of the Avatar to the left above nj6969.

Nick

·
Premium Member
2006 Pac Blue 6-Speed
256 Posts
Yes, you are correct @nj6969, when I expand your post by clicking "Show Full Signature" it does currently display a small "?", not the large version of your avatar photo.

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I noticed @PokerGuy Signature has a Square with a "?" and "At Peniticton, BC" in it instead of a picture.

Nick

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for letting me know. The picture still showed on my signature in my profile. I had to load a new pic to fix it.
Thank YOU--Mine also shows in my-- Account - Signature setting. I'll try clicking "Save". @Administrator don't check on us anymore ?????!!???

Nick

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well "Save" didn't work I'll try Reloading it.

Nick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts