Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
171 Posts
SWT RYD nice set up, hoping we can meet for coffee and SSR conversation. I'm in Hermitage plus even better you have an '05 Redline Red too.
90 Fatboy

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,529 Posts
Nice Robert!

But what happens when you put stuff on those wire shelves?!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
How about showing off you SSR signs and posters. I just hung the ones I have and realized I need a Bigger Garage.
I have all 4 MY (Model Year) Dealer wall SSR posters (in the dealer frame) that I got from my Chevrolet Dealer. I was also able to get the SSR 04,05.06 Dealer showroom official informational boards as well, still looking for the 2003 one. I have other SSR posters and signs that I can show off later when I get all the winter clutter out. :D

I also used the site called Zazzle for my light switches. Unfortunately they would not allow me to use any Trade Mark GM or Chevy SSR logos so I had to create my own versions.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about showing off you SSR signs and posters. I just hung the ones I have and realized I need a Bigger Garage.
I have all 4 MY (Model Year) Dealer wall SSR posters that I got from my Chevrolet Dealer. I was also able to get the SSR 04,05.06 Dealer showroom official informational boards as well, still looking for the 2003 one. I have other SSR posters and signs that I can show off later when I get all the winter clutter out.

I also used the site called Zazzle for my light switches. Unfortunately they would not allow me to use any Trade Mark GM or Chevy SSR logos so I had to create my own versions.
Looking good. Looks like a showroom.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
I have all 4 MY (Model Year) Dealer wall SSR posters (in the dealer frame) that I got from my Chevrolet Dealer. I was also able to get the SSR 04,05.06 Dealer showroom official informational boards as well, still looking for the 2003 one. I have other SSR posters and signs that I can show off later when I get all the winter clutter out. :D

Mark
What is Year the dealers used in the poster showing the Blue “R”? I ask because I was recently given one to put in my shop.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Don’t know, that is what I thought too. But, the previous owner said he had the poster before 2006.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
It would be interesting to know the answer then, maybe they were marketing early or just had blue in mind before it ever actually showed up. Anyone else know the answer?

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Lee, look on the back page and it will usually show the Printing date. It will be 6 months prior to the listing of the vehicle. 2006 had a closeup
of a red SSR on the cover. I'm glad a couple was grabbed when they came out. Hope this helps. LAZY ONE

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Your name may be showing in my garage

:nerd:

At the last Maggie Valley Rally, on about the last raffle ticket announcement, we got the signed wall poster.

Along with a couple of other pics of my messy garage, here it is...........

I think the manner in which this forum site handles pics, you may not be able to enlarge it enough to see your name.:frown2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
/forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_glasses.png

At the last Maggie Valley Rally, on about the last raffle ticket announcement, we got the signed wall poster.

I think the manner in which this forum site handles pics, you may not be able to enlarge it enough to see your name./forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_sad.png
Yes my name is on that poster. You will be hearing from my attorney about copyright laws. Display it with out my permission. LOL

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,529 Posts
/forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_glasses.png

I think the manner in which this forum site handles pics, you may not be able to enlarge it enough to see your name./forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_sad.png
I see our name !(right below the last E in welcome by the way) Man, I wish I won that one..

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Mark
What is Year the dealers used in the poster showing the Blue “R”? I ask because I was recently given one to put in my shop.
That poster would be of the Concept, pre 2003 production. It may have an embossed seal on the lower right hand corner, or not. Notice the "hippo" rear view mirrors mounted above the door window. That Never made it to the production units. As Dark as the photo is, I believe the color is the Early shade of Ultra Violet, or commonly Purple. You can also tell if it's a concept if the gas filler is right behind the driver door instead of near the tail light on the fender.
There are 2 types of the same poster out there and the seal is the clue. Hope this helps you.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Thanks guys. It does have the seal, as I recall. I have it mounted in a glass frame and hanging in my shop now. When I get back out there, I’ll get some pics of it and some other stuff and post them.
Lee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts