Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My neighbor just recently hung this outside his shop.....

How many guesses did it take you before you really got it? :)

Had some great ones from passers by....took some quite a while :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Noel

I've had a button with that on it for about ten years - at the risk of starting a massive response thread - I've found that most men get it and most women don't. Must be a right brain, left brain thing.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Knee

wildcat66 said:
You know I think (Houtex) are right it took me some time and a few clues. LOL ;)
PS How is your knee!?
Been driving the SSR since last Monday. Still look like s mime on steroids getting in and out. Rehab a bear - but i'ts helping. Goal is to play golf on my birthday - March 19th.

·
Registered
64 Posts
License Plate frame

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN Dallas this pass sunday 74deg and no sense wasting my day watching the cowboys get beat. Washed my baby and went cursing...low and behold I spotted a yellow ssr with a knock out blonde driving it, as I got closer I almost lost control as I read her license plate frame.....................

WAIT TILL YOU SEE ME WITH MY TOP OFF

:nono :cool :flag

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Jim Prendergast said:
IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN Dallas this pass sunday 74deg and no sense wasting my day watching the cowboys get beat. Washed my baby and went cursing...low and behold I spotted a yellow ssr with a knock out blonde driving it, as I got closer I almost lost control as I read her license plate frame.....................

That you Machell??

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Whooooaaaa!!!!!!

Jim Prendergast said:

houtex said:
That you Machell??
DID I MISS OUT ON SOMETHING HERE? :jester :party :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts