Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
To answer the question.....

I was looking for a set from day one, there dosen't seem to be many of them out there for what ever reason? I wanted them to match the rest of the silver on my rig. I won these on EBAY a few months back I do believe I gave $250 something for them after the smoke had cleared. Heck....Wunderkind, I can't see why a guy couldn't take a beat up set and sand them down or new set for that matter and paint them silver? That's what I was going to do..... Yes the painted surface whould be open for scratches ..... That's what a few coats of clear coat whould protect against..... Besides you're not hauling furnature in your rig are you? :glol:glol:glol

BLACKIE :cool

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
you could make some out of aluminum pretty easy cutting your own or just ordering some from an aluminum company that does custom work

billet would look great and all you would have to do is go to wally world and get some commercial grade velcro and put it on the back.

ive thought about this already too
i am going to look at lowes and home depot to see if they have bar aluminum. alot of places like that do

1 - 5 of 5 Posts