Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a buddy gave me a few Maisto die cast models that he aquired while working for GMAC. I think they are 1:43 scale, but not sure? They say "TheGMCard" on the door, and the box has #21008 above the UPC code.

Any idea what they are worth? I tried to find one in eBay, but could not find. Thanks!

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,826 Posts
Those were GM giveaway trinkets, there were a ton for sale at one time. I had a few awhile back, gave them to the neighbor kids, probably worth a few dollars to the right buyer.

One sold on EBay a few weeks ago for $9 -
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183679905387

·
BLU SSR
1,157 Posts
Actual Values

There are 3 different colors! Silver, Red and yellow. I have all 3!

:black::smile2:
Obviously the RED is worth the most by far--at least 10 bucks, we all know it's the best color of the three, and is ready to display. The Silver is worth five bucks to those that would like to paint it RED since it is already primed, and the Yellow....well maybe someone would take it if you gave them five for their trouble! >:) :ssr

·
Registered
133 Posts
Obviously the RED is worth the most by far--at least 10 bucks, we all know it's the best color of the three, and is ready to display. The Silver is worth five bucks to those that would like to paint it RED since it is already primed, and the Yellow....well maybe someone would take it if you gave them five for their trouble! >:) :ssr
I can’t believe he went there ! :yellow:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,695 Posts
Shame on him
Rascal :grin2:
Yeah, that JUST HAPPENED!!!...
...at least he did give Silver some love. Thanks Jim!! :grin2:

·
Slingshot Rules!
62,996 Posts
COUGH . . . COUGH . . . COUGH

! :bwekk: ! :glol ! :bwekk: ! :glol ! :bwekk: !​

1 - 20 of 22 Posts