Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Looking for a set of Silver boards in excellent condition with all mounting hardware
I have a set of the stock running boards in very good condition along with the needed brackets.

Priced at $450 (plus shipping costs) from Sunset Beach, N.C.:smile2:

·
#1 SidePipe Club
3,299 Posts
stock sety noboards sorry no running boards new brackets w bolts

pm me.
jimbob

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim,

I the site says I can't PM because I have not had enough Posts! if you want to text me direct u can hit me on 210-eight six one-7024

Moscooter,

Do you have pics of boards?

thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Jim,

I the site says I can't PM because I have not had enough Posts! if you want to text me direct u can hit me on 210-eight six one-7024

Moscooter,

Do you have pics of boards?

thanks guys
:|
No pics yet. Will try and take some later today and post.:smile2:

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
If deal won't go through with topnotch, can i be next in line?
:smile2:
PM me with email address info and/or smart phone number, etc. I've not yet heard back from original poster.

Note you're on the west coast and I'm on the east coast.........shipping could be high, I don't know what it would be.:|

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
board look good. The concern is cost of shipping to West Coast. Do you have any idea on what that would cost?

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
board look good. The concern is cost of shipping to West Coast. Do you have any idea on what that would cost?
:surprise:
I have no clue. Just last week, I shipped a front tire/wheel to a guy and he already had pre-paid the UPS shipping charge. So I wheeled a tire/wheel into the UPS (Book Store) and they took it from there.:grin2:

I'll look into potential charges for the boards later this week and get back to you via this post.:wink2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts