Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A registry is a great idea. I will look around to see if there is any good packaged software to do this. If not, I have some code on corvetteforum that I can use. :cool:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Troy, take a look at this site. It's another car forum I am a member of and seems pretty cool. Not much different and maybe even the same software but different version (yours seem newer).

http://216.118.86.224/m3forum/

We can actually post the pics right on the poto the post but only registered members can see it.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
update

Troy,

It looks like you could update some of the info on the front page. Make it a little more current.

Thanks for putting the time in to run this site. :)

John

D

·
0 Posts
Troy,
First, I'd like to say thanks for a great site, even though I don't own an SSR I want the SSR to become a success story for G.M. and the people who build them in Lansing.

How about sponsors to help with future cost, this site will only get bigger and better with more SSR owners.

Thanks,
Al

·
Registered
110 Posts
registry

I vote for a registry, but don't forget the other years. I think anyone with any year would like such a thing.

T

·
0 Posts
hi-I am 2340,how many were made in 2003

hello, i am 2340, i was wondering how many ssr's did chevy
make in 2003

T

·
0 Posts
Number 1899 lincence plate wildlife with eagle MYSSR. TATTOO EXPERT wishing all you SSR fanatics a great New Year.:angel :cheers

·
Registered
218 Posts
Add sponsors advertising!

Even though we all get sick of advertising it is nice to see what aftermarket items will come to market for our roadsters.

I t should also offset the cost of keeping this forum site going.

PS Troy if you need any help with this site I would be willing to help

Waiting for my Silver SSR :(

·
Registered
566 Posts
Troy...Please dont leave me out of the registry

#969 here.....

I started keeping records of those who listed

and have 28 SSR fanatics Vin #'s so far..may have missed

a few... so a registry would be easier to keep track.

Thanks Troy...love this forum!!

Ladyinred:angel

Lizz

·
Registered
218 Posts
How about an SSR of the month?
Put up a picture on the Home page.
Something with a cool back drop or if someone did some customizing on their SSR.
:yesnod

B

·
0 Posts
Please add my vin of 1319 ,hope i don,t wear out my top ,everyone wants to watch it go up and down .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts