Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:|

I've got various items I need to get rid of or sell.

Since I installed the Hurst shift kit, I no longer need the stock knob. Way back when I had another Hurst shifter on my '61 Chevy, the knob was white......so I wanted another white one.

I'm concluding that the white knob won't get that hot with the top down like the stock knob or a chrome one would..........so, I also don't need this leather booty deal that fits over the knob.

Not sure as to pricing on these items yet.......Let me know if interested.:smile2:

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,470 Posts
:|

I've got various items I need to get rid of or sell.

Since I installed the Hurst shift kit, I no longer need the stock knob. Way back when I had another Hurst shifter on my '61 Chevy, the knob was white......so I wanted another white one.

I'm concluding that the white knob won't get that hot with the top down like the stock knob or a chrome one would..........so, I also don't need this leather booty deal that fits over the knob.

Not sure as to pricing on these items yet.......Let me know if interested.:smile2:
good luck on your sale!

·
Premium Member
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im out for the shifter cover:surprise:

bennyb
I'm totally undestanding Benny not wanting to go ahead with this...........I simply referenced what another forum member had send me.

OEM Leather Shift Knob Cover - Used.

Do a search on the above and you will see what a similar cover cost. Hey........I've only added a few dollars to the above........any takers.:smile2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts