Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 aqua blur 114k miles with the ball joint blues....bringing it back from the dead.
168 Posts
Seems 05 and 06's fetch the higher prices...due to the drive train improvements methinks.

·
Registered
2005 aqua blur 114k miles with the ball joint blues....bringing it back from the dead.
168 Posts
Notice that the highest price was for an '04, the most common year. It must have been awfully nice!
I'm suspecting a supercharge added? or some kind of mod or maybe the buyer doesn't care too much about performance and likes the mileage look smell etc...or could be drunk ha ha

·
Slingshot Rules!
83,857 Posts
I'm suspecting a supercharge added?
NOT necessarily so, USSR . . .

Over the years, I have attended Mecums and Barrett-Jacksons frequently . . . absolutely amazing how one vehicle goes "Bingo" on the auction floor and then an almost identical vehicle at the next auction is a "No Sale."

Sometimes it is a "Mod Loaded" vehicle and the next time it is an "OEM" vehicle. Just depends on the Buyers / Bidders.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

·
Registered
168 Posts
05 or 06 are preferred regardless...it was a GM decision to improve performance...

·
Registered
2006 Pacific Blue
333 Posts
Heck I would have considered selling our Blur if it fetched over $30K. But also what's the sellers fees?????
$200 to register and 10% sellers fee.
So $3200.00 on $30,000 sale.
Plus your costs to get it there.

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
@
DOOPHUS
You were 100% correct... it was Stock...some pin stripping on the tail gate...had the chrome wheels/gauge pod/carpet/ oak slats...from the factory...22,000 miles on the clock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts