Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got ole Banana Split II slicked up, filled up and checked up for the SSR Heartbeat of Tennessee's cruise to "Cookesville" today for our 2nd Annual Christmas Lunch. Will be joined by our SSRfanatics from the "Far East" (as Dolly Parton describes it) Jim & Diane Amish, John & Sheila, Boomer Bob & Hazel and hopefully several other "fanatics" as well as SSRfanatics from "Central America" Alan & Diane "Buuuuusshh" Robert & Doris Frey, Wayne & Myrna Simon and maybe a surprise guest or two. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!! Just glad I'm here to enjoy the Holiday season !!! tennesseecozydog & Banana Split II.

·
Premium Member
6,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had a great turn out for the 2nd Annual SSR Heartbeat of Tennessee Christmas lunch !!! I believe 13 beautiful SSR's showed up at Logan's in Cookeville, Tennessee (75 miles East of Murfreesboro on I-40). A special Thanks to Jim & Lady Di (from "Sprang" City, Tennessee) for the really classy SSR calendars and to Robert Frey (SWT RYD) for organizing this family get together. The food was great too as I never heard any body complain ... my 10 oz. Prime Rib was delicious. Speedy recovery prayers for Doris Frey (Ms. SWT RYD) recovering from the flu and couldn't make it and to Diana Busch (Ms. HAD2HVT) who is in the Hospital with a Urinary Tract infection. We rally missed you and Diana, Alan. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all SSRfanatics and Safe & Happy Cruisin' in 2020 !!! tennesseecozydog.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts