Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slingshot sighting on M-59 East bound between Crooks & Rochester Rd. today at around 4:30 p.m.
Looked like a female driver. I wasn't in my SSR but I can spot one in a minute. Anyone on this site please come forward. God knows we need more female SSR owners!!!!

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
East Bound M-59

OK I had a nice surprise today coming home from work. Just when I thought everyone had put them away for the winter. I followed a Slingshot Yellow SSR from Crooks road to the Merrill exit on M-59 today (East Bound). Lic#BOOASHS (that's how close I was to you).

I was driving a black 2001 Silverado with "SS Blasting" plastered all over the back window. I did everything I could to get your attention except run into your ass end :lol :lol You had a large package on your passenger seat and that may be why you did not see me. This is the second time I have seen a Slingshot on M-59. Once West and now East Bound.

Looking for whom ever owns it! We want you to join our site and get involved in the up and coming runs we will be planning. So if your out there-come forward. We don't bite.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1965 Olds

After reading your profile. I see you have a 1965 Oldsmobile. My husband has a 1965 Oldsmobile too. Are you from the StreetRocket Club? I think I remember meeting you a few years back at the Woodward Dream Cruise. Steve still has his 442 but I have the SSR. I believe you had the 1965 Vista Cruiser at the Woodward Dream Cruise. Let me know if I am correct.

·
Registered
182 Posts
1965 Olds

You Are Correct, Motor City Rockets! Small world. We now have a Yellow 65 Vista
I love being able to carry stuff that's why I chose a SSR over a Vette.
Now I know why the 442 is not finished Steve spending his free time cruising with you in the SSR. :) Hope all is well, tell Steve Hi. Is there any winter plans for the Local SSR Group to meet ?

Tom

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Tom

hot-rod said:
You Are Correct, Motor City Rockets! Small world. We now have a Yellow 65 Vista
I love being able to carry stuff that's why I chose a SSR over a Vette.
Now I know why the 442 is not finished Steve spending his free time cruising with you in the SSR. :) Hope all is well, tell Steve Hi. Is there any winter plans for the Local SSR Group to meet ?

Tom

:seeya Tom,

Steve said hello too. The 442 is not done because Steve's business is taking up all of his time. He really dosen't spend to much time with me cruising.
Small world is right! Was that you on M-59 I saw last week?

No winter plans for the SSR-Club as most of us have put them away for the winter.
I'm sure we can try and meet up for a drink or dinner somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts