Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the GM commercial where they have a slingshot SSR doing a 180 degree "controlled" spin around. My wife and I were watching it the other day and she asked if my SSR can do that. I told her my SSR would not be partaking in any such manuevers. :)

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I like how they show the spinning SSR, then flash a screen for a Colorado lease for $179. per month. How many people will be disappointed when they can't get a "Colorado" like the one in the commercial for $179.??? :lol

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I've seen that commercial several times. Each time they advertise a different vehicle and price at the end.

·
Registered
324 Posts
The other commercial is where they start with an SSR and then they show a Silverado for $25k and you still think they are with the SSR.

·
Registered
123 Posts
SSR on TV

In the commercial with the special GM pricing, there is a woman standing beside an opened driver door of a yellow SSR. It is only a second or two. I did not see the warning sticker on the sunvisor. I could not tell if the visor was flipped down. It probably was to look nicer on TV.

Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts