Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone from this site was Driving a Slingshot Yellow SSR on Route 50 heading into DC today, April 9th, about 2:30 or 2:40 pm. I was heading in the other direction in my Honda so I could turn around and chase him down. :ssr

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Devastator said:
Are you sure your wife wasn't out joy riding :glol

Good one. I wish she was. The doctor doesn't want her to do to much now since she is 8 months pregnant. I wanted to take it out but, I have been working all Day and Iwould not been able to do my video work. I would been trying to watch the truck and wish I was out driving. :reddevil :ssr

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Baby on board

So the little guy talk his mommy into going for a cruise with the top down ! :jester

Y

·
0 Posts
Slingshot Yellow on Route 50!

That was me! Top down with the awesome SSR Windsuppressor (Thanks Ray!)!

This is the closest thing to riding a Harley that I know of!

Words really cannot describe a SSR! It is totally unique! I just cannot explain why they are not selling like hot cakes. Everywhere I go I am greeted with looks of disbelief, smiles, and waves! I even got the thumbs up from a street person near D.C.! :seeya

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yellow Hot Rod said:
That was me! Top down with the awesome SSR Windsuppressor (Thanks Ray!)!

This is the closest thing to riding a Harley that I know of!

Words really cannot describe a SSR! It is totally unique! I just cannot explain why they are not selling like hot cakes. Everywhere I go I am greeted with looks of disbelief, smiles, and waves! I even got the thumbs up from a street person near D.C.! :seeya

Yellow Hot Rod,

It was nice to see you cruisen into DC. Send me a e-mail so when can get together soon. IT would be nice to just talk to you . I am trying to put together a group photo shot at the Pentagon. it would be nice to have another Yellow SSR in the picture. If the Tutles come down for the ride on Memorial day weekend. I am tring to get them in the shot with one of there bikes. :flag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts