Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
First post as a newbie so be gentle ;) Had a few Vettes in my days but looking for something different. Last year I thought about getting a Prowler but the "boss" didn't like it, I didn't care for it that much either and think an SSR might be more my liking.
As the title states I am in the market, cash buyer, would like an auto with a few options. Miles not a big deal as long as the price follows the trend. Would like to see before purchase but might buy sight unseen if it "feels" right. Also in the market for a Vette but not having much luck finding exactly what I want so I guess the first toy in the garage wins.

Please e-mail or IM me if you have something of interest. Looking forward to being part of the group!

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome :thumbs

You are doing it the right way!!!!!!

Lots of great advice on this site that I wish I had read before buying my 04. There are even some honest helpful dealers on the site :)

Good luck finding your Slingshot.......yeah, I know.....yellow is the best color. ;)

Joe Davis
StepPrinting.com

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
See my Post "Killer Deals"

Ernie has a SlingShot Yellow right now!

G

·
ssr 4 sale

I have a yellow ssr 4 sale on Ebay. willing to make a deal if you are interested has a few aftermarket options: wheels, supercharger, lowered, stereo, etc.

Joel

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for everyones help, hopefully the hunt will end soon.

Camaro69cmrlvr - Very nice, I think you are out of my league but what are you looking at for price? I might be in the area this weekend.

MB - PM or e-mail me your price and what you have to offer.

Islanddreams - Still waiting for info on the one we spoke about earlier or did it sell??

Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey Dragon2u

I live in Columbia,SC and my local dealership, Love Chevy, has a slingshot yellow
SSR, used, for sale. It has been on thier lot for a while and I am sure you could get a good deal. See Bob McDuffy. The dealership is located on Knotts Abbott Dr.
in Cayce, a suburb of Columbia. If you know of someone who would like to have a red SSR, they have a used one there also.
Van05360 :ssr

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the messages. I finally found one that was local for a price I couldn't pass on. I'm now the proud owner of an 03 Slingshot Yellow, though it might not take long for me to want to upgrade to a newer one. I can't say I never drove this one in the rain either, it rained on and off the entire trip home from Atlanta.

:seeya

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Another newbie!!! :seeya a little rain never hurt anything, the question is did it leak? Hope you have fun and enjoy the site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts