Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking for feedback ,lots of views no interest??not skilled on the site so let me know if I did something incorrect or if there is no interest does anyone have a recommendation for a preferred site to market a great ssr?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,381 Posts
Asking for feedback ,lots of views no interest??not skilled on the site so let me know if I did something incorrect or if there is no interest does anyone have a recommendation for a preferred site to market a great ssr?
Do not see anything you have done incorrectly so I guess there is little interest at this time. Good luck.

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,275 Posts
I 'bumped' your original "for sale" tread, from what I recall in Addison, it was a nice R and you have it at what I believe is a very fair price. You may want to get the Moderators/Administrator to change your Original thread title to "05 Smoking Asphalt For Sale".

Also as Stu suggests below, post some pics in that thread.

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I agree, nice price, sounds nice. Nothing sells better than pictures. If you are not able to post those then post a link where people can go see them.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,019 Posts
I don't see anything for sale???

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
He put his SSR up in another thread and is asking if he screwed that up because he didn't get any response.

Rob, we get some traffic here from people looking for a truck, especially people who have been reading the site figuring out what they should be looking for. But that said, most of the regular readers all have one or more SSRs already.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,381 Posts
He put his SSR up in another thread and is asking if he screwed that up because he didn't get any response.

Rob, we get some traffic here from people looking for a truck, especially people who have been reading the site figuring out what they should be looking for. But that said, most of the regular readers all have one or more SSRs already.
I guess what Bruce is pointing out is that you are looking to the wrong audience and asking a question without showing what you are asking about.

Here is the other thread that Bruce mentioned., for those who might be interested.

·
DFW TX Crew
1,437 Posts
Most on this site have SSR's already but some may be looking, never know....

Try Craigslist, Ebay, for starters, then if nothing go with the Auto sales websites.

Just watch out for scammers, if someone is serious about it they will come and see it in person.

Josh

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,432 Posts
I had good success selling my 06' Pac Blue on Autotrader a number of years ago.
Good Luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts