Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm not cool...
2,096 Posts
in Mountain Home Idaho at Performance Chevrolet.
these are getting sparse so maybe this one is close to you:flag

(edited by moderator. No phone numbers or websites allowed for non-Supporting Vendors please)

·
Registered
442 Posts
They are pricing it at less than $10K off MSRP. Our contributor ISLANDDREAMS, does MUCH better for us than that but YES!!!! this one is a 6 speed and Billy does not seem to come up with any..........??????????

·
Registered
2 Posts
For those interested they have a bolt action black '05 in Giddings, TX going for around 35K (as seen on ebay) I belive it to be Kade Marshall Chevy.

On a side note I would like to encourage our "supporting dealers" to contact me via pm as I will soon be on the market for my very own ssr

Thanks

P.S. I have been secretly reading this board for a while and I am very pleased with the positive atmosphere. I hope to be a full fledged member soon

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
P.S. I have been secretly reading this board for a while and I am very pleased with the positive atmosphere. I hope to be a full fledged member soon[/QUOTE said:
Hope you buy one soon and welcome to the forum. :seeya

·
Registered
61 Posts
THe '05 black in Giddings has a sticker of over 51K. I shopped it back in Nov. They offered a good deal back then but I found a red one the wife liked better. They have had it well over a year. Last time I was there it was still on the show room and they did not apply the front license plate bracket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts