Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you So Cal Fanatics

Any of you interested in getting together for a Saturday or Sunday Breakfast or Lunch Run.

Lot's of nice places in and around So Cal to cruise to and grab some grub.

Let's check the interest level, who's up for it?

Suggestions on Food places.

Come on guys and gals we all know its more fun in a group.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,931 Posts
Temecula is always Food Friendly and, Wine, of course ! Some Twisty Roads to play with and pretty easy to reach. Hell's Kitchen above Lake Elsinore, Bates Nut Farm, Sorry I got nothing Local for you just for a couple hours at a time....

Reactions: shakatak

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,392 Posts
You know me, I am up for most anything SSR if I am home. Right now I am off to Maggie Valley but I will be back and ready to go. I know the Owners of the restaurant at Santa's Village in the Lake Arrowhead area. They would love to have us come visit. If there is interest I will work on that when I get home.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey all you So Cal Fanatics

Any of you interested in getting together for a Saturday or Sunday Breakfast or Lunch Run.

Lot's of nice places in and around So Cal to cruise to and grab some grub.

Let's check the interest level, who's up for it?

Suggestions on Food places.

Come on guys and gals we all know its more fun in a group.
Shakatak, You could also cruise a little further down the road to Julian for some home made pie. That is a nice drive and the pies are great. You and I were going to try and cross paths this past winter. Maybe next year.
John F.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK sound like we have some interest, anyone else, any more suggestions ?

Let's go.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Just decide on a time and place and Gerry and I will be there if possible. Arrowhead and Temecula both sound good.

Reactions: shakatak

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Run

We would be up for it. We take Hwy 38 from Redlands to Big Bear lake 4-5 times a year just for breakfast or lunch. This is a great road trip especially during the week with lite traffic.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello All

Now that we have a Wrightwood Run on June 3rd, we will look at doing this run Mid-July or first of August and will shoot for Arrowhead or Temecula/Julian area.

Stay tuned for more info as we get closer to the dates.

Looking forward to see you all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Now that we have a Wrightwood Run on June 3rd, we will look at doing this run Mid-July or first of August and will shoot for Arrowhead or Temecula/Julian area.

Stay tuned for more info as we get closer to the dates.

Hello All
I am a newbie. I would love to join some S Ca activities

Looking forward to see you all.[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Cesarcauton
Welcome aboard.go to Tools in the red banner, click on User CP go to Your Profile then click Edit Your Details. Then, whenever you post we will know what you drive and were you are and might be able to help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts