Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Fanatics interested in a get together in Temecula or Murrieta and then going to the rod run? This is allways a nice car show.
http://www.temecularodrun.com/
Ted :thumbs

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
When?

What day are you thinking of. The 26th or 27th? I was thinking we could maybe meet at Tom's Farms on I 15 for breakfast and then caravan down to Temecula. Whatever everybody decides on I will try to make it.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
lloger, this is how I picture your ssr. Remember when luggage had the sticker from everyplace you had visited? :lol You are a very busy guy, Can't wait to meet you in Texas!:seeya

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
wildcat66 said:
lloger, this is how I picture your ssr. Remember when luggage had the sticker from everyplace you had visited? :lol You are a very busy guy, Can't wait to meet you in Texas!:seeya
Thank you Wildcat66, looking forward to meeting you also. It will be nice to meet a lady as interested in the SSR as you are. You are a great addition to the family here on the forum. You seem to have a very positive attitude and are not afraid to jump in and help other members.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Machell is Great!

lloger said:
... It will be nice to meet a lady as interested in the SSR as you are. You are a great addition to the family here on the forum.

You seem to have a very positive attitude and are not afraid to jump in and help other members.
Machell is the greatest! You just got to love a gal that drives
a SSR!
:thumbs

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm in!

Let me know which day, what time, and where we are meeting.

:seeya

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ditto!

ssrbh said:
Let me know which day, what time, and where we are meeting.

:seeya
I just put in the request to bring the Enduro home for a visit between tours.
She's been out for GM events, new sound system, and headers - and she's been homesick! Cant wait!!

Count me in -

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Come on SoCal

Just wanted to get this back on the board. The Temecula Rod Run is getting close and we need to decide on Sat. or Sun. I'm thinking Sat. and the SSR owners from the L.A. area could meet at Farmer Boys on Haven Ave. near the Ontario Airport again like we did for the Palm Springs run. We could have breakfast there and caravan down and meet the rest in Temecula. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
116 Posts
San Diego

I am in San Diego and was hoping to caravan at least part of the way. How 'bout you northern folks start where you would like to and we all meet up at Tom's Farm and caravan togther from there? Saturday is fine with me.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
sounds good

ssrbh said:
I am in San Diego and was hoping to caravan at least part of the way. How 'bout you northern folks start where you would like to and we all meet up at Tom's Farm and caravan togther from there? Saturday is fine with me.
Sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Meeting time and place

OK. Since noone else will step up, here's my plan. Why don't we meet at Farmer Boys on Haven, just south of the Ontario Airport, around 8 AM on Sat. Feb. 26th. That would give us time to chat and have breakfast and plan on leaving by 9:30. That would put us at Tom's Farm about 10:00. We will plan on leaving Tom's by 10:30 so if you are going to meet us at Tom's and eat breakfast there, get there earlier so you can have breakfast and be ready to leave by 10:30. That will put us in Temecula around 11:00 to meet up with anybody who goes straight to Temecula. If you need anymore info PM me or just post your questions on this thread. Hope we get a real crowd.

·
Registered
116 Posts
See you there!

I will meet you all at Tom's Farm per the plan! Thanks for setting this up, hope there are lot's of us there.

:lol

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Hey

I will join in the cruise if nothing gets in the way. LLoger another great job!!

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Great

saharajohn said:
I will join in the cruise if nothing gets in the way. LLoger another great job!!
See you at Farmer Boys!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So Cal Temecula rod run

Loyd: :flag
I am glad you took the lead on the run, my vote is for Sat. The plan sounds good, I would like to meet all SSR,s from S.D. area in Escondido or wherever off the 15 and we could caravan up to Tom's farm together. The only problem I see is parking in Temecula, it could be hard to find room for 12 SSR,s, but what a beautiful sight. I will try to scout out the parking this week, I happen to be working in Murrieta this month. We need a show of hands for S.D. owners looks like only two of us, if thats the case I will meet you anywhere.
Ted :seeya

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Sounds good

If we can all end up meeting at Tom's Farm by 10:00, at least we will all be together when we get to Temecula. I hope we can find an area to park together but I guess we'll have to play that by ear when we get there.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'm In

Lloyd, Thanks for you leadership. I'm in. I will meet you guys at 8:00 a.m., Saturday, February 26 at Farmer Boys on Haven Avenue in Ontario.

E :seeya :flag

1 - 20 of 73 Posts