Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,When I first got this ssr I told my wife (Judy) my biggest fear is that I could not get safely into my house with all the good looking women that would be following me home.It's been 3 days and no one has followed me home.I'm tired of sitting in Drop(her name) for 2 hours in my driveway waiting.I'm not a quiter so I keep trying until Dec. Then I will trade in on a sexier vehicle.Maybe a corvette(no Judy has one and it did not work for me),a P/T Cruiser(hell no),a HHR(no a P/T Cruiser wan-a-bee).I wonder if i do not know what a sexy car is anymore.I feel like i could strap hamberger on my bu I mean bumper and could not get Cugo to follow me.I do not know if this is cover on my warranty but something is not working right. If you can advise me on a sexier car let me know.Drop Dead

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
?????

COULD IT BE THAT YOUR WIFE IS BIG AND MEAN AND THE OTHER WOMEN ARE AFRAID TO MESS WITH YOU????? :boxing :skep :bs

W

·
0 Posts
No offense, but...

...I don't think the SSR is the problem!
:lol

Maybe you should put your wife in the cockpit and see what happens! After all, KY ultra has had a lot of offers since she got her SSR!

Meanwhile, consider yourself blessed. If they follow you home for the SSR, they'll probably want to DRIVE!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
:agree
wipurplechick said:
...I don't think the SSR is the problem!

Maybe you should put your wife in the cockpit and see what happens! After all, KY ultra has had a lot of offers since she got her SSR!

Meanwhile, consider yourself blessed. If they follow you home for the SSR, they'll probably want to DRIVE!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Can't be the SSR - or the HHR either, (Hey don't bad mouth another GM vehicle :lol ) (FYI: The HHR is what the PT hoped to grow up to be!!! :cool )
as I have had to take evasive actions to get either of these back into my garage - due to the throngs of admirers... :thumbs

Attachments

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Patience's My Friend

I wonder if i do not know what a sexy car is anymore.I feel like i could strap hamberger on my bu I mean bumper and could not get Cugo to follow me.

Confidence and patience’s is all you need-the :ssr will do all the work for you!! :thumbs

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, I can put new window tint on the drivers side and sandwich a Brad Pit graffic between the film and the window. On the passingers side a picture of Ben Ben oh that duck insurance guy.If i get followed then it is me and not the ssr that is not working.I know I won't be able to see out either window but I need to know.Drop Dead

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Brad Pit

Drop dead red said:
Hi, I can put new window tint on the drivers side and sandwich a Brad Pit graffic between the film and the window. On the passingers side a picture of Ben Ben oh that duck insurance guy.If i get followed then it is me and not the ssr that is not working.I know I won't be able to see out either window but I need to know.Drop Dead

If you pasted a picture of Brad Pit and I saw an SSR with a driver looking like Brad Pit-I'm married but I would chase you down. Try a picture of Bon Jovi on the passenger side also. You'll have women chasing you all the time. :lol :lol

Or you can just try and be yourself-they will come!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sorry to hear that!
I have had the reverse effect. A day does not go by that a lady asks me for a ride or comments about my SSR. Maybe you just need to cruise a different location.
Good luck
:seeya
Bard
:ssr

·
180 Posts
Drop dead red said:
It's been 3 days and no one has followed me home.I'm tired of sitting in Drop(her name) for 2 hours in my driveway waiting.
Maybe you are driving home too fast? Keep it under 40 and see what happens! :lol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
You could try parking in someone else's driveway...try a single female's.
Then at least a woman would come out and talk to you...
"Hey, get out of my driveway!" :lol :lol :lol

( :yawn <= secret code)

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
OK Dead,

We've seen a picture of your SSR, now show us your mug and we'll decide what's causing this lack of interest!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Drop dead red said:
You might try moving out of your parents basement. :rolleyes:

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
Quick test - worked for me:

OK DDR, I had the same problem so I devised a test to determine the cause of the problem.

1) With the top and the windows all the way up, I would drive around until I had some appropriate female followers (also some male followers - they couldn't see in either!).

2) Next, I would drop the top and windows at a traffic light, turn and flash the best female contestant and big smile :) .

Well so far, virtually every single one, of my "followers" must have gotten an urgent phone call or remembered they had to be in the next county in about 10 minutes or something - because they all took off in a rush! So, unfortunately, my test hasn't yeilded any results yet but I will keep trying and update you.

Blast

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
BlastfromPast said:
OK DDR, I had the same problem so I devised a test to determine the cause of the problem.

1) With the top and the windows all the way up, I would drive around until I had some appropriate female followers (also some male followers - they couldn't see in either!).

2) Next, I would drop the top and windows at a traffic light, turn and flash the best female contestant and big smile :) .

Well so far, virtually every single one, of my "followers" must have gotten an urgent phone call or remembered they had to be in the next county in about 10 minutes or something - because they all took off in a rush! So, unfortunately, my test hasn't yeilded any results yet but I will keep trying and update you.

Blast
Dont forget to put your good "Sunday go to meeting Teeth in"

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Focks you, must not be from Texas.I don't know anyone who has a basement.And I'm big enough to have my own room in my parents house.Drop Dead

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Buffy, I'm scaring off all the women between Richardson and Denton and now you want me to scare everyone across the world wide web.Also I might change my name.I call my sales man today to get the extra set of keys.I found out why i got a great price on my ssr.The reason it only had 2,770 is because the owner died.His wife traded it in at James Wood in Denton.I wish i had gotten the credit life at closing in case i'm next.Don't Drop Dead

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Drop dead red said:
Focks you, must not be from Texas.I don't know anyone who has a basement.And I'm big enough to have my own room in my parents house.Drop Dead

Actually I am a native Dallasite, and i have to differ, there are some basements in dallas homes.. you just have to be in the right neighborhoods.

Now about that pool? When are you having a North Texas gathering in your yard?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts