Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right? These are eval units it seems. I just heard from my dealer that the SSR I saw at another dealership was an eval unit to be repaired there and was not for sale. This is what they told him.

It seems like the plant has put the stop on deliveries. Is that right Morty?

Has anyone actually gotten delivery of their car? I seriously doubt anyone has? Please prove me wrong by posting pictures.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Morty

I was wondering where Morty was too? HOpe he did not get into trouble for spilling out info. from the plant. As far as I know, no one has gotten one yet and no one knows when we will. Good question. It could be good news that we have not heard from Morty, since he is probably working overtime to get this production run going soon.

T

·
0 Posts
My original proction month according to the schedule GM sent to my dealer for his only 2003 was August - then changed to September - now set for 1st wk. of October. Hope it shows up before I'm too senile to drive and can only sit in it and drool.

S

·
0 Posts
Advised of build week

Just received a call from my dealer, who advised that they finally got a firm build date of Sept 22. No gauges, but will have heated seats. Checking, he said that he does not beleive any cars have been shipped to date. Also said he will provide an umbella at no extra charge if the roof problems have not been solved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts