Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On E-bay. Item # 8030744004 Anyone know about these bags. I asked seller about hardware to hook to side of bed. He said, Do NOT come with these. I did a search on here and they like different. Seller states they are Genuine Chevy SSR Bags. Things DON'T like right to me. Thanks for any help. :rolleyes:

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
These look just like the softside bags I have for my SSR. They should attach to the side rails with attachments that are already on the bag...this is an excellent price as they are quite $$$ from the dealer and/or gmpartsdirect. I have picture in the gallery of my bags in the truck...not sure how to find the gallery photos by individual anymore, but maybe you can locate them.

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mason57 said:
On E-bay. Item # 8030744004 Anyone know about these bags. I asked seller about hardware to hook to side of bed. He said, Do NOT come with these. I did a search on here and they like different. Seller states they are Genuine Chevy SSR Bags. Things DON'T like right to me. Thanks for any help. :rolleyes:
I had forgotten to add this photo.:eek

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
Mason57 said:

They were a $225 option...I have them...they are nice. They attach to the rails with a snap together plastic gizmo like you would find on backpacks and such which makes them easy to remove. If you had to order them thru parts I'm sure they would be more than $225. There is also a cargo organizer bag that is nice for $125. I have that one too. It is a little bigger than the side bags.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
The same guy has a cargo organizer listed as well...$100.00. Good price for both. I especially love the softside bags and would buy them again even tho they were $$$!

·
Premium Member
6,376 Posts
I love to have a set of the soft bags. Hard to justify $$ since I already have the hard bags. Maybe later down the road! :yesnod

Scott 0168

1 - 8 of 8 Posts