Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have information on the Soft-Side Saddle bags? URL, Part number, pictures, etc???

Thanks in advance!

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Check it Out

Bill Bogert said:
Does anyone have information on the Soft-Side Saddle bags? URL, Part number, pictures, etc???

Thanks in advance!
Hi Bill

Your info is on General Dis. Page 4

Happy :ssr ing
:seeya
Tony

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
"On There Way"

Ordered the soft saddle bags when we first heard about them, gm parts directed just sent me a "E" that they have been shipped. Hooray new part coming for my baby :lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I saw BobA's soft saddle bags and I know for sure they are going to be my next order. I love the amount of items it can store, the ease of use and most of all the space it saves.
I have actually putting my silver grilles on hold for the soft saddlebags. LOVE IT!!!

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
wildcat66 said:
I have actually putting my silver grilles on hold for the soft saddlebags. LOVE IT!!!

WOW Machell! I ordered the soft bags (site unseen) and wondered if I did the right thing. But, after reading your post, now I can't wait! Thanks for curing my "Buyer's Remorse"!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Buffy said:

WOW Machell! I ordered the soft bags (site unseen) and wondered if I did the right thing. But, after reading your post, now I can't wait! Thanks for curing my "Buyer's Remorse"!
Waiting may be the activity. I checked on my 3 week old order online today and it said "Special Order"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts