Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the part number for the soft side saddle bag storage for the SSR? does anyone know where I can order these bags? If you have them, do you like them?
The hard bags take up too much cargo space, are the soft side better?
Thanks everyone in advance for your help

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
found it

Never mind, i finally found it in the search engine, just took some keyword modification. Thanks anyway

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beer100 said:
See this post

Or if you want to be less dependant on others :) search for accessaries.
But then I wouldn't hear from you...:)
Seriously, still learning this forum stuff through trial and error as this is my first forum.
Thanks for the feedback though, I'm accessorizing as we speak, er, type.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Have Them

Have them and love them :thumbs Best price I found was threw www.gmpartsdirect.com :cool easy install easy to remove and does'nt take up the room that the hard bags do. :thumbs

·
Registered
64 Posts
picture of bads

I have the hard bags on my new SSR and have no idea what the soft bags look like or how much the hold. Are there any pics posted. I couldn't find them on the link web site. GUB :cool

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GUB said:
I have the hard bags on my new SSR and have no idea what the soft bags look like or how much the hold. Are there any pics posted. I couldn't find them on the link web site. GUB :cool
go to the search menu and type accessories, you'll find them, I did, but cannot remember the thread.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Photos

ampmop said:
go to the search menu and type accessories, you'll find them, I did, but cannot remember the thread.
Here are a few photos hope this helps you out. The soft bags are a great accessory indeed. :)

Attachments

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marc NY said:
Here are a few photos hope this helps you out. The soft bags are a great accessory indeed. :)
Hey! There they are, uhh, I found them:)

Thanks Marc NY

·
Registered
64 Posts
nice!

So, do you buy these as a set of two? Is the price posted on ? They come with the SSR on them also.............I want it! Now what do I do with the hard ones? Thank you for the pics. Hi Wally!

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Would post pic of how I use the softside saddle bags along with my cargo net, (minus bar) looks great, works awsome :thumbs BUT service dept still has my truck, trying to fix the fan...pictures later, I hope :seeya

P.S. description at www.gmpartsdirect.com does not show pic and is really unclear that the bags come in twos...expect somewhat of a delay in they are special order and not always in stock...worth the wait :thumbs

·
Registered
64 Posts
TWO bags?

I ordered the soft bag today for $293. The guy in parts said it is only one bag as far as he can tell. I paid to order already, will I receice two (2) ???????????? sandy

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GUB said:
I ordered the soft bag today for $293. The guy in parts said it is only one bag as far as he can tell. I paid to order already, will I receice two (2) ???????????? sandy
It is my understanding that you will receive two saddle bags. The order shows a quantity of one but I was told it is one pair, but there are no guarantees, so I will not be surprised if only one shows.
I hope mine arrives soon as well.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
2, two, dos,

GUB said:

You will get two (2) bags...they come in pairs, therefore it is one set of two :)

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they're here

Bags (plural) just arrived. As stated earlier, the order shows one but it is a pair of bags. Love them ;)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
soft side bags

Are these bag large enough for hauling groceries? I'm trying to find a way to carry all those plastic bags home each week without having to crawl into the cargo space to rescue everything that falls out of the bags. (Driving more slowly is NOT an option) :lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts