Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new set of the soft storage bags. To make a long story short, I forgot that I ordered them with the car (since it was so long of a wait), read the string on options here, and ordered another set from GM direct. Therefore, I have a new set, still in the original plastic bags and cardboard box that I will sell for $200 plus you pay shipping.
Just let me know, first come, first serve.
Thanks,
Josie

These are sold to Craig, thanks for the reponse!
Josie

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
I might be interested in those. I wont get my SSR until Firday and it has the hard bags. Not sure if I really prefer the hard bags or the soft bags. I will let you know if they are still available.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bags

Smokin' Josie said:
I have a brand new set of the soft storage bags. To make a long story short, I forgot that I ordered them with the car (since it was so long of a wait), read the string on options here, and ordered another set from GM direct. Therefore, I have a new set, still in the original plastic bags and cardboard box that I will sell for $200 plus you pay shipping.
Thanks,
Josie[/QUOTEWill buy, call at 254-338-0795

·
Registered
8 Posts
WildBill64 said:
Smokin' Josie said:
Thanks,
Josie[/QUOTE

Would like to buy, email or 254-338-0795

Wild Bill in Texas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts