Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DFW TX Crew
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Yellow SSR for Sale. DFW TX $15,500 (winter price) ;)

80,000 miles, great condition, well maintained with many chrome upgrades.

Automatic transmission.

Top works fine

New Pioneer bluetooth radio with back up camera.

New exhaust with Borla mufflers and 4.5 inch tips.

Looks great, sounds great, drives great, gets lots of attention. ;)

Need a quick sale so I've priced it accordingly.

Call or text and leave a message, I don't answer numbers I don't recognize so leave a message or text.
I will send more pics if needed, just contact me.

Thanks, Josh Ottmann
214-709-0665

·
Premium Member
4,299 Posts
2003 Yellow SSR for Sale. DFW TX $15,500 (winter price) ;)

80,000 miles, great condition, well maintained with many chrome upgrades.

Top works fine

New Pioneer bluetooth radio with back up camera.

New exhaust with Borla mufflers and 4.5 inch tips.

Looks great, sounds great, drives great, gets lots of attention. ;)

Need a quick sale so I've priced it accordingly.

Call or text and leave a message, I don't answer numbers I don't recognize so leave a message or text.
I will send more pics if needed, just contact me.

Thanks, Josh Ottmann
214-709-0665

View attachment 569947
Josh say it ain't so. Good price for a good truck.

·
DFW TX Crew
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Josh say it ain't so. Good price for a good truck.
I've been thinking about it for a while now and it's a tough decision cause I still love driving it so much but I'm needing something with back seats for the kids and school and such. I've been taking and picking up the kids more lately and feel it's time.....

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,941 Posts
Sorry to see you go BRO. I know about the family thing and I am sure they will appreciate you doing this. Maybe another somewhere down the road. Good luck for a quick sale. God bless. Thanks for the lights.

·
BLU SSR
1,344 Posts
Josh,
Sorry you had to part with your baby, but life has it's demands and you must do what is best for your family. We just consider you between SSRs and expect to see you here often until you find your next one!!

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
SOLD!!! she's gone, never forgotten and already missed....

I traded it in on a 2018 Toyota Tundra, fully loaded with large back seats for the kids. My 6 and 8 year old will have plenty of space as they grow over the next 10 years. ; )

Josh
Glad you got something that works for you and your family. I hope you’ll be “back”. I was lucky enough to do shuttle service and for a while Boy Scout camping duty in our Z06. We then bought a silver/chrome Silverado extra cab with the intent of hand me down to our son. It served us well, and looked cool as it had a silver tonneau too. Then a declaration was made by both him and my wife, “I can’t drive that, it is too big.” Subsequently I traded it on a silver/chrome SSR.

So here’s my question for you. Is your Tundra the color of your yellow or next R?

·
SSR Believer
635 Posts
SOLD!!! she's gone, never forgotten and already missed....

I traded it in on a 2018 Toyota Tundra, fully loaded with large back seats for the kids. My 6 and 8 year old will have plenty of space as they grow over the next 10 years. ; )

Josh
Sold our 2010 Tundra Limited and bought the R this year. The Tundra was a great, rock-solid truck. Had 130K on it and it still looked and ran like brand new. You'll really enjoy it.

Nothing's forever - except good memories and it sounds like you have a boat-load. Who knows, maybe once the kids are off to college another R will catch your eye. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
Dang Josh, Sorry to see you lose your PermaGrin but as others have said, it doesn't have to be forever but it will be awhile before those kids will be driving themselves but that day will come! Quicker than you want that's for sure!

Also what to thank you about your detailing sharing experience as well as the LED light kits. Don't be afraid to drop by on the site from time to time. I was SSR-Less for 4 years between trucks and stayed in touch. Feel free to do the same! 😉

·
DFW TX Crew
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone, I'll post a pic of the new ride if I can get it downloaded to my computer.

I still plan on being a part of the Forum and selling LED light kits and if anyone ever needs help installing them locally I will be there. This is a great community and I've made lots of good friends so I'm not going to bail on anyone, just switching cars for a little bit is all. ;)

Josh

·
BlueStreak
26,925 Posts
Thanks everyone, I'll post a pic of the new ride if I can get it downloaded to my computer.

I still plan on being a part of the Forum and selling LED light kits and if anyone ever needs help installing them locally I will be there. This is a great community and I've made lots of good friends so I'm not going to bail on anyone, just switching cars for a little bit is all. ;)

Josh
Truck SOLD Thread Closed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.