Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Chev SSR, 5.3L, V8, 16V, Auto Transmission, 4-Whell ABS, Traction Control, Hard Top, Bed Cover, Runnings Boards, two (2) Saddle Bags, Windscreen, Tow Hitch Package, 20"+ Alloy Wheels and Woodgrain Veneer Cargo Bed Strips.

50,400 miles!

Equipped with Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Leather Seats, Power Memory Seats, Front Seat Heaters, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Bose Sound System with AM/FM Stereo and CD Audio and Rear Defroster.

Paint Color is Smokin' Asphalt with Red Pinstriping, Black Leather Interior and LS Trim Package.

Well cared for by it's non-smoker, pet-free owner and always garage kept.

Priced at $18,500 but open to offers

Selling vehicle for my mother (this car was my father's pride and joy and he recently passed away)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2004 Chev SSR, 5.3L, V8, 16V, Auto Transmission, 4-Whell ABS, Traction Control, Hard Top, Bed Cover, Runnings Boards, two (2) Saddle Bags, Windscreen, Tow Hitch Package, 20"+ Alloy Wheels and Woodgrain Veneer Cargo Bed Strips.

50,400 miles!

Equipped with Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Leather Seats, Power Memory Seats, Front Seat Heaters, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Bose Sound System with AM/FM Stereo and CD Audio and Rear Defroster.

Paint Color is Smokin' Asphalt with Red Pinstriping, Black Leather Interior and LS Trim Package.

Well cared for by it's non-smoker, pet-free owner and always garage kept.

Priced at $18,500 but open to offers

Selling vehicle for my mother (this car was my father's pride and joy and he recently passed away)
Any more pics? They would definitely help the sale of your dad's truck.

Good luck with your sale. (y)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx Warrior=='06! We've bought and sold several of our personal vehicles on other sites, but not sure I know what I'm doing here

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,240 Posts
That sure is a beautiful truck for a lower then fair price. Should sell quickly. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts