Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Hello - hope by now that you have sold this beauty, what a steal, I am very tempted to purchase another, however, it would lead to an immediate divorce
I do have one question if you don't mind answering - I am intrigued with the digital instrument cluster, can you tell me the brand or perhaps a website
where I might purchase a set (or individual if that is they way they are sold). Thank you for your time.
Don

·
SSR Believer
902 Posts
Hello - hope by now that you have sold this beauty, what a steal, I am very tempted to purchase another, however, it would lead to an immediate divorce
I do have one question if you don't mind answering - I am intrigued with the digital instrument cluster, can you tell me the brand or perhaps a website
where I might purchase a set (or individual if that is they way they are sold). Thank you for your time.
Don
@Bca8ball can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are TelTek Gauges:

I looked into doing the same with ours a while back. Kinda spendy and a bit of work, but they do look nice are are almost certainly more accurate.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts

·
SSR Enthusiast
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Don
Glowshift was the brand I used on mine...

·
SSR Enthusiast
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
WOW, Bca8ball . . . that must have been Super Tough.

! :cool: ! :eek: ! :cool: ! :eek: ! :cool: !
Yeah, I watched it drive off and heard him hit the gas at two corners heading out of the subdivision...
Ironically, it's the first time I even heard it under power from the outside.
Like I said, it is a bitter sweet thing but practical move for me...
A 2005 with increasing obsolesce is a challenge for a daily driver.
Gap insurance to attempt maintain coverage to actual value is a challenge consider what a fender or headlight would cost; assuming the insurance company doesn't jump to total an 05.
That said... if he called me now offering it back at the same price, I would most likely take it. lol

Just put my first tank of gas in the Corvette so I will get over it
:whistle:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Congratulations on the sale. Hope the Corvette gives you some type of PermaGrin!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,458 Posts
Congrats - Thread closed

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.