Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Each set of nine strips is complete with the seven "velcro-backed" strips and the two "slip-in-the-track" side strips.

___
This set is
SOLD - - -

Set #1) Simulated Oak Woodgrain strips, standard OEM type with velcro on the back of the center seven. Some very light surface scuffing on the last 6" of a few. Nothing serious and no gouges through the finish. I would call them "good" condition. This set is SOLD - - -
___

___

This set is
SOLD - - -

Set #2) Rare GM accessory "Palladium Silver" strips. This is the color of the satin exterior and interior SSR trim. These are "new, old stock", still in the original box. Absolutely pristine, still in the plastic wrapping with velcro on the back of the center seven, never been installed. This set is SOLD - - -
___

___

This set is
SOLD - - -
Set #3) This is the very last set of Floyd Bailey's chromed strips. These have never been installed and you will just need to put a little velcro on the ends of the center seven. The price is the same that Floyd advertised and sold them for 5 years ago. - - - This set is SOLD
___

Conversation or text message for communication, please. PayPal (friends & family) or personal check (by snail mail) is fine for payment.

Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'll take the "Palladium Silver" if available.
What's the reduced price?
I left a message on you phone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.