Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
04 Red Stock.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mirrored pair of hard plastic boxes with lids fit in the bed of my 2004, would assume any year Chevrolet SSR. Gently scuffed outside, clean inside, no holes or dents. Includes keys and mounting brackets. $100 plus shipping from Michigan. Only used by a little old lady who used them to carry Real Estate literature between appointments (really!).

Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
The best way to ship them is to go to U Haul and get their boxes for gulf clubs. They are a little taller than you need and you can cut them down. This way they are just under the length rate that jumps up quite a bit. Make them so the saddle bags are tight in the boxes.

Registered
2004 Redline
Mirrored pair of hard plastic boxes with lids fit in the bed of my 2004, would assume any year Chevrolet SSR. Gently scuffed outside, clean inside, no holes or dents. Includes keys and mounting brackets. $100 plus shipping from Michigan. Only used by a little old lady who used them to carry Real Estate literature between appointments (really!).

View attachment 595595 View attachment 595596 View attachment 595597

I'm interested in them

Registered
2004 Redline

I'm interested please text me 8022495673
harold

Premium Member
Bus shipping policy may not insure against loss or damage to auto parts. The contract fine print so stating was missed by me and a buyer For the service I used. Unfortunately, I foolishly believed the station agent when he said they were insured when they were dropped off for shipping. Bottom line, the hard to find vintage truck rear fenders were totally ruined, as in crushed. Not only that, customer service for the entire transaction from beginning to end was the pits. I would have gladly paid the extra, using just about any other shipping service provider, had I known.

Premium Member
2004 Chevr SSR

I would like to buy them. Please contact me Rick 239-839-0257 to arrange

SSR Believer
I would like to buy them. Please contact me Rick 239-839-0257 to arrange
@Scott 0168 said that he had a set for sale in this thread:

Another Fanatic is asking about them, but you might throw your hat in the ring if it doesn't work out for them.

Otherwise, like @Mark&Jennifer said, another set will show up sooner or later.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.